RN - Registered Nurse - TKC Sickle Cell Clinic - Flexi (712)
Company: UAB Hospital (Birmingham, Ala.)
Posted on: May 27, 2023
Pay Range: $24.82 - $41.45 / hour
- Benefits available for eligible positions include: 100% tuition assistance, wellness initiatives, generous paid time off, paid parental leave, Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program eligible employer, plus more. In addition to our many , UAB Medicine provides a variety of resources to support employees both personally and professionally.
UAB Medicine is Alabama's largest single-site employer and operates over 1,200 beds and over 200 clinics in , Alabama. Our nurses are committed to delivering patient- and family-centric care, and our interdisciplinary care teams provide high-quality, compassionate service. When you become part of UAB Medicine, you join a committed to education and advancing medical science through research.
- 5-time Magnet-designated organization
- U.S. News & World Report 's Best Hospitals, #1 in Alabama
- America's No. 1 Best Large Employer, Forbes , 2021
- Level I Trauma Center
- NCI-Designated Comprehensive Cancer Center, Comprehensive Transplant Institute, Comprehensive Stroke Center
Our success in patient care, innovation, and education is a direct result of our supportive and inclusive culture, which promotes shared governance and empowers nurses at the bedside to be their absolute best. Whether you are looking to start your career, fast-track your development, or diversify your skills, UAB Medicine offers avenues for advancement that other employers cannot match.
Job Description :
Under general supervision, to provide and manage patient care. To deliver care to patients utilizing the nursing process of assessment, planning, intervention, implementation and evaluation including, but not limited to, interviewing, obtaining physicals, providing patient education, determining initial diagnosis and documentation. To effectively interact with patient, significant others and other healthcare team members while maintaining standards of professional nursing. To respond to the unique needs of all patients ages newborn through geriatric.
Associate's degree in Nursing required. Work experience may NOT substitute for education requirement. Currently licensed or eligible to be licensed as a Registered Nurse (RN) by the Alabama Board of Nursing required. If job is in The Kirklin Clinic (TKC): Currently certified with Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) or must be obtained within 30 days of employment required.
Keywords: UAB Hospital (Birmingham, Ala.), Birmingham , RN - Registered Nurse - TKC Sickle Cell Clinic - Flexi (712), Healthcare , Birmingham, Alabama
here to apply!