RN - Registered Nurse - Clinical Research Unit - Flexi/PRN (885)
Company: UAB Hospital (Birmingham, Ala.)
Posted on: May 27, 2023
- Pay Range: $26.06 - $43.52 / hour
- Benefits available for eligible positions include: 100% tuition assistance, wellness initiatives, generous paid time off, paid parental leave, Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program eligible employer, plus more. In addition to our many , UAB Medicine provides a variety of resources to support employees both personally and professionally.
UAB Medicine is Alabama's largest single-site employer and operates over 1,200 beds and over 200 clinics in , Alabama. Our nurses are committed to delivering patient- and family-centric care, and our interdisciplinary care teams provide high-quality, compassionate service. When you become part of UAB Medicine, you join a committed to education and advancing medical science through research.
- 5-time Magnet-designated organization
- U.S. News & World Report 's Best Hospitals, #1 in Alabama
- America's No. 1 Best Large Employer, Forbes , 2021
- Level I Trauma Center
- NCI-Designated Comprehensive Cancer Center, Comprehensive Transplant Institute, Comprehensive Stroke Center
Our success in patient care, innovation, and education is a direct result of our supportive and inclusive culture, which promotes shared governance and empowers nurses at the bedside to be their absolute best. Whether you are looking to start your career, fast-track your development, or diversify your skills, UAB Medicine offers avenues for advancement that other employers cannot match.
Job Description :
To provide and manage patient care in a clinical area for specific age and patient population. To deliver care to patients utilizing the nursing process of assessment, planning, intervention, implementation and evaluation. To effectively interact with patient, significant others and other health team members while maintaining standards of professional nursing.
For Hospital, graduate of a School of Nursing program approved and accredited by the Alabama State Board of Nursing required. Bachelor's degree in Nursing preferred. For TKC, Associate's degree in Nursing required. Work experience may NOT substitute for education requirement. Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse (RN) by the Alabama Board of Nursing required. Currently certified with cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) required or must be obtained within thirty (30) days of employment. Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification required or must be obtained within six (6) months of employment for TKC areas and within one (1) month for Hospital locations. For TKC, currently certified with Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) the American Heart Association (AHA) preferred.
Keywords: UAB Hospital (Birmingham, Ala.), Birmingham , RN - Registered Nurse - Clinical Research Unit - Flexi/PRN (885), Healthcare , Birmingham, Alabama
here to apply!