RN Imaging - Registered Nurse - TKC Radiology - Flexi (885)
Company: UAB Hospital (Birmingham, Ala.)
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Pay Range: $26.06 - $43.52 / hour
- Benefits available for eligible positions include: 100% tuition assistance, wellness initiatives, generous paid time off, paid parental leave, Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program eligible employer, plus more. In addition to our many , UAB Medicine provides a variety of resources to support employees both personally and professionally.
UAB Medicine is Alabama's largest single-site employer and operates over 1,200 beds and over 200 clinics in , Alabama. Our nurses are committed to delivering patient- and family-centric care, and our interdisciplinary care teams provide high-quality, compassionate service. When you become part of UAB Medicine, you join a committed to education and advancing medical science through research.
- 5-time Magnet-designated organization
- U.S. News & World Report 's Best Hospitals, #1 in Alabama
- America's No. 1 Best Large Employer, Forbes , 2021
- Level I Trauma Center
- NCI-Designated Comprehensive Cancer Center, Comprehensive Transplant Institute, Comprehensive Stroke Center
Our success in patient care, innovation, and education is a direct result of our supportive and inclusive culture, which promotes shared governance and empowers nurses at the bedside to be their absolute best. Whether you are looking to start your career, fast-track your development, or diversify your skills, UAB Medicine offers avenues for advancement that other employers cannot match.
Job Description :
To provide quality patient care to outpatients in the department. To be qualified and prepared to handle all unexpected emergencies that occur during procedures. To utilize critical thinking abilities in evaluation and care of patients. To display good rapport and professionalism with all customers
Associate's degree in Nursing and two (2) years of clinical nursing experience required. Work experience may NOT substitute for education requirement. Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse (RN) by the Alabama Board of Nursing required. Currently certified with cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) required or must be obtained within 30 days of employment. Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification required or must be obtained within 6 months of employment.
Keywords: UAB Hospital (Birmingham, Ala.), Birmingham , RN Imaging - Registered Nurse - TKC Radiology - Flexi (885), Healthcare , Birmingham, Alabama
here to apply!