Registered Nurse - RN (Home Health)
Company: Coosa Valley HomeCare
Posted on: September 18, 2023
We are hiring for a Registered Nurse (RN). This position has a
$5000 sign on bonus. -
At Coosa Valley HomeCare, a part of LHC Group, we embrace a culture
of caring, belonging, and trust and enjoy the meaningful
connections that come from it: for the whole patient, their
families, each other, and the communities we serve-it truly is all
about helping people. You can find a home for your career here.
As a Registered Nurse, you can expect:
- flexibility for true work-life balance
- opportunities for career growth -
- the ability to build trusted nurse-patient
- employee-focused wellness and support programs
If you love nursing and want to strengthen your experience, this is
a great opportunity for you. -
The Registered Nurse (RN) in Home Health provides and directs
provisions of nursing care to patients in their homes as prescribed
by the physician and in compliance with applicable laws,
regulations and agency policies. Also, The RN Registered Nurse job
coordinates total plan of care with other health care professionals
involved in care, and helps to achieve and maintain continuity of
patient care by planning and exchanging information with physician,
agency personnel, patient, family, and community resources. All
done within a Point of Care setting.
- Provides clinical services within the scope of practice, as
defined by the state laws governing the practice of nursing, in
accordance with the plan of care, and in coordination with other
members of the health care team.
- Makes the initial and-or comprehensive nursing evaluation
visit, determines primary focus of care, develops the plan of care
within State specific guidelines, and submits accurate, complete,
and timely documentation, per policy.
- Regularly evaluates and re-evaluates (as warranted by changes
in condition but at least every 60 days) the patient's nursing
- Performs patient comprehensive assessments at designated time
points and develops the appropriate POC, in collaboration with
- Ensures patients meet home health eligibility and medical
necessity guidelines as defined by payer source.
- Initiates, develops, implements and makes necessary revisions
to the plan of care in collaboration with the physician and other
health care professional's involved in care.
- Current RN licensure in state of practice.
- Current CPR certification required.
- Current Drivers License, vehicle insurance, and access to a
dependable vehicle or public transportation. - -
Keywords: Coosa Valley HomeCare, Birmingham , Registered Nurse - RN (Home Health), Healthcare , Goodwater, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!