Posted on: September 19, 2023
Title: Phlebotomist II
Hours: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm M-F, No Saturday's
Is COVID vaccination required? No
Location: Lincoln AL 35096
- Under the direction of the area supervisor, perform daily
activities accurately and on time. Maintain a safe and professional
- Performs with confidence, both the forensic and clinical
specimen collection and processing duties following established
practices and procedures.
- Perform verification of patient demographic info / initials
including patient signature post-venipuncture to verify tubes were
labeled in their presence and that the name on the label is
- Maintains required records and documentation.
- Demonstrates organizational commitment and promotes a positive
image to patients, clients, employees and the public in general.
- Ability to provide quality, error free work in a fast-paced
- Ability to work independently with minimal on-site
- Excellent phlebotomy skills to include pediatric and
- Flexible and available based on staffing needs, which includes
weekends, holidays, on-call and overtime.
- Committed to all Policies & Procedures including Company dress
code, Employee Health & Safety, and Everyday Excellence Guiding
- Must be able to make decisions based on established procedures
and exercise good judgment.
- Must have reliable transportation, valid driver license, and
clean driving record, if applicable. Travel and flexible hours
required to work multiple locations and required to cover at
Patient Service Center/In-Office Phlebotomy locations with minimal
- Capable of handling multiple priorities in a high-volume
- Must demonstrate Superior Customer Focus; ability to
communicate openly and transparently with peers, supervisors and
patients; ability to accelerate and embrace change; and knowledge
of our business.
- Training locations may vary based on trainer availability.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Medical training: medical assistant or paramedic training
- Phlebotomy certification preferred. Required in California,
Nevada, and Washington. Work Experience:
- 3 years phlebotomy experience required, inclusive of pediatric,
geriatric and capillary collections.
- Minimum 2 years in a Patient Service Center environment
- Customer service in a retail or service environment
- Keyboard/data entry experience. Additional Job Details:
- Candidates are expected to see 20-30 patients per day TB_HL
Keywords: TalentBurst, Birmingham , Phlebotomist II, Healthcare , Lincoln, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!