LPN- Licensed Practical Nurse
Company: Albama HomeCare of Oneonta
Posted on: September 20, 2023
We are hiring for a Licensed Practical Nurse. At Alabama
HomeCare of Oneonta, a part of LHC Group we embrace a culture of
caring, belonging, and trust and enjoy the meaningful connections
that come from it: for the whole patient, their families, each
other, and the communities we serve-it truly is all about helping
people. We strive to offer benefits that reward the whole you!
- employee wellness programs
- flexibility for true work-life balance
- holidays & paid time off
- continuing education & career growth opportunities
- company-wide support & resources to help you achieve your goals
Take your career to a new level of caring. Apply today!
The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in Home Health is responsible
for providing quality patient care and performing technical skilled
care in the patient's home.
- Provides services within the scope of practice as defined by
the state laws governing the practice of nursing, in accordance
with the plan of care, and in coordination with other members of
the health care team. May not alter the plan of care.
- Completes a progress note for each visit, and submits progress
notes to the agency daily.
- Continually observes and reports the patients nursing needs.
Instructs the patients family in the care of the patient and
maintenance of a healthy environment for the patient.
- Observes, records, and reports to the supervising nurse and/or
physician the patient's response to treatment and changes in the
- Current LPN licensure in state of practice.
- Current Driver's License, vehicle insurance, and access to a
dependable vehicle or public transportation.
- CPR Certification required.
Keywords: Albama HomeCare of Oneonta, Birmingham , LPN- Licensed Practical Nurse, Healthcare , Oneonta, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!