Speech Language Pathologist PRN Senior Living
Company: TX Team Rehab, Inc.
Posted on: November 17, 2023
Want to work for a company that was founded in 1983 by
therapists, that continues to be managed by therapists, and is
still owned by therapists?
Join our team in Birmingham, AL at the beautiful Somerby St.
Vincent's One Nineteen. This is a PRN Speech Language Pathologist
position. Schedule is Monday - Friday, no evenings, weekends, or
Somerby St. Vincent's One Nineteen has a rehabilitation department
that includes a beautiful therapy gym space and access to fitness
equipment and private treatment rooms to provide the optimal
atmosphere for our treatment model for therapy services.
- The beautiful campus includes three living options for seniors:
Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Memory Care.
- Patient care schedule is Monday - Friday with no evenings,
weekends, or holidays.
- Candidates must be driven to excite the community and educate
residents on rehabilitation services.
The ideal candidate:
- Is someone who is excited to join a thriving and energetic
- Is someone who loves to continue their education and learn more
to better serve their patients
- Is someone who believes that patients deserve One on One care
with a highly trained clinician
- Is someone who enjoys participating in or leading community and
- Is someone who values a lifelong relationship with patients and
who can provide therapy services across the lifespan
- Is someone who is focused on customer service excellence
- Degree from an accredited school approved by CAA
- Current state licensure
- Minimum Two (2) years of experience in a geriatric outpatient
- Experience with Dementia, Dysphagia, and Cognition
- LSVT LOUD Certification is a plus
- Certificate of Clinical Competence
- Display flexibility and strong time management and
- Confidence, initiative, and creativity to build caseload within
- Proficiency with EMR (Electronic Medical Records)
- Customer Service Excellence
- Current state licensure
- Deliver One on One quality speech therapy services according to
treatment plans for patients
- Document progress toward identified objectives
- Provide accurate and timely documentation for current patient
caseload within EMR
- Create a positive work environment to promote teamwork and
- Conduct patient and family education
Comprehensive benefit package, depending on employment status such
- 401K providing choices for investing and company match
- Employee Assistance Program, including wellness, counseling,
and personal financial services
- Associate Discount Program including mobile phone and other
- New Hire Mentorship
The reasons to join Tx:Team:
Our therapist-driven culture is defined by the spirit of teamwork,
collaboration, and collegiality. Tx:Team associates possess a "do
what it takes" attitude. We seek solutions. We take ownership of
our work. We care about each other, our clients, and the patients
Want to avoid the next round of cost-cutting and increased revenue
Tx:Team has its sights set on the long-term horizon. We put our
- Zero layoffs or Reductions in Workforce due to COVID or budget
- Zero changes in benefits due to COVID
Tx:Team is a place for anyone with a passion for healing and a
desire to change the world, and we are committed to fostering an
environment where each associate can be included, valued, and
Our mission statement:
"We believe that everyone should have the opportunity to live the
healthiest life possible. By harnessing the collective power of our
therapists' hands and minds to heal, we create an environment of
health, wellness, and vitality for our patients, our associates,
our partners, and our communities."
At Tx:Team, we take pride in the satisfaction of our associates.
See for yourself why associates would recommend Tx:Team as a great
place to work. www.txteam.com/careers/
Keywords: TX Team Rehab, Inc., Birmingham , Speech Language Pathologist PRN Senior Living, Healthcare , Birmingham, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!