Registered Nurse (RN) Float Pool
Company: St. Vincent's Health System, AL
Posted on: September 15, 2018
Job ID: 274213 Registered Nurse (RN) Float Pool Birmingham, Alabama Regular / Rotating Additional Job Information Title:--RN-Float City, State:-- Birmingham,AL Location:-- St Vincent's East Department:---- Nurse Staffing 001 Additional Job Details:----PRN, Rotating,--0 hours, Weekly About Us St. Vincent---s Health System, part of Ascension, is made up of St. Vincent---s Birmingham, St. Vincent---s Blount, St. Vincent---s East, St. Vincent---s St. Clair, St. Vincent's One Nineteen Health and Wellness, and the St. Vincent---s Ambulatory Healthcare Network, which includes a wide range of services, from family care to home health. Together, we provide a special brand of personalized, compassionate care that balances high touch with high tech, meeting the needs of people in more than 40 communities. Job Description Job Summary: The RN-Float Pool provides direct nursing care in a diverse healthcare environment in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization. -- Responsibilities:
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serves as a coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's care needs with members of the healthcare team.
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider--credentialed from the--American Heart Association (AHA)--obtained within--1 Month (30 days)--of hire date or job transfer date.--
- Licensed--Associate Professional--Registered Nurse--credentialed from the--Alabama Board of Nursing--obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.-- Education:
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required.
- Bachelor's degree in nursing preferred Work Experience:
- 1 Year Preferred Technical Experience. How To Apply -- Human Resources located at St. Vincent---s Birmingham, 806 St. Vincent---s Drive, Birmingham, AL-- 35205 (4thfloor in Building 1)-- 8:00am --- 2:00pmHuman Resources located at St. Vincent---s East, 50 Medical Park East Drive, Suite 259, Birmingham, AL 35235 (2ndfloor)-- 8:00am --- 2:00pm Administration office at St. Vincent---s Blount, 150 Gilbreath Drive, Oneonta, AL 35121-- 9:00am-3:00pm-- -- Equal Employment Opportunity As an equal opportunity employer, St. Vincent's and all its ministries comply with all applicable employment laws and regulations.-- In order to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at St. Vincent's and all its ministries based on merit, qualifications and abilities. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, national origin, age or any other characteristic protected by law.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -- Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants. E-Verify Statement St. Vincent's participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-verify link below for more information.---- Share: -->
Keywords: St. Vincent's Health System, AL, Birmingham , Registered Nurse (RN) Float Pool, Healthcare , Birmingham, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!