CNA/Personal Care Aide - Evening Shift
Company: INTERIM HEALTHCARE
Posted on: December 9, 2018
Job DescriptionCNA / Certified Nursing Assistant - Evening Shift - Hoover, AL Area? Interim HealthCare is looking for caring CNA / Certified Nursing Assistants like you to join our team.? We have full time positions that need caring individuals like you for shifts covering: 4 hours, 8 hours, 10 hours, and 12 hours.Our CNA / Certified Nursing Assistant responsibilities include, but not limited to are:
- Provide social interactions and help with appointments, walks, entertainment, reading, cards, memory games, visits, outings and trips.
- Assist clients with bathing, dressing, toileting, grooming, oral hygiene, and ambulation.
- Light housekeeping, laundry, meal preparation, grocery shopping.
- Help with medication reminders, healthy movements, healthy diet, and setting doctor appointments.
- Observe and report changes in the clients mental, physical and emotional condition or home situation to Nursing Supervisor in a timely manner
- Communication with client, family members and co-workers.Job RequirementsOur CNA / Certified Nursing Assistant requirements include, but not limited to are:
- 1 year of experience
- Must be 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or Equivalent and successful completion of a Nursing Assistant Course and Nurse Assistant Certification as required by the State of Alabama
- CPR Certified
- Must pass Drug Screening?
- Valid Driver?s license and current auto insurance
- Copy of current TB skin test?CNA, Certified Nursing Assistant, HHA, Home Health Aide, Personal Care, Companion, Home Care Aide, Homemaker, Quality Care, evening shifts, Hoover, AlabamaJob Benefits
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Free Education Courses
- Flexible Assignment to fit your Needs
- Competitive Salary
- Direct Deposit
- Weekly PayCompany OverviewInterim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time. If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. ?2018 Interim HealthCare Inc. Other Info
- Job City: Hoover
- Employee Type: Full Time
Keywords: INTERIM HEALTHCARE, Birmingham , CNA/Personal Care Aide - Evening Shift, Healthcare , Birmingham, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!