OBGYN opportunity located in Birmingham, AL (Physician #)
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Posted on: February 15, 2019
Job ID: 6805Practice Details
- Seeking a BE/BC OB/GYN to join the team in Birmingham, Alabama.
- Growing area.
- Shared call coverage, currently projected to be 1:4.
- Replace retiring physician.
- Office space available. Recruiter's InsightCompensation.The Starting Salary Is $50,000 To $75,000 More Compared To Starting OB/GYN Salaries In Atlanta. Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 20% Lower Than The Aforementioned Metropolitan Areas, Provides Significant Purchasing Power To Build Their Dream Home, Payoff School Loans And Retire Early. The Housing Market. 5 beds 4 baths 2,459 sqft Large 2-story with 4 upstairs and 1 downstairs bedroom. Large beautiful backyard with mature pecan trees and a small storage building. Automatic emergency generator powers entire house in case of power outage. Video security system. Amazing, friendly neighbors! This home can be yours for $119,900 The Community. The greater Birmingham region offers an unprecedented quality of life. The housing market and cost of living are among the most affordable in the southeast. Area schools are nationally recognized among the nation's best. Recreational amenities are abundant with all the cultural attributes of a much larger metropolitan area. Moreover, Birmingham is nestled in the hills and valleys of one of the most beautiful sections of the country. The Employer. a 534-bed, tertiary care hospital serving residents of Birmingham and surrounding communities. The hospital offers programs and services in all medical and surgical areas. This includes cardiology, robotic surgery, oncology, neurology, women's health, mental health, digestive diseases, geriatrics, physical medicine and rehab, sports medicine, cardiac and pulmonary rehab, and emergency care. The hospital's medical staff includes more than 600 physicians representing 30 specialties and sub-specialties. Closest Major City
- Houston - 567 Miles Colleges and Universities
- University of Alabama at Birmingham (Full-time enrollment: 14,853)
- Virginia College-Birmingham (FT enrollment: 8,167)
- Jefferson State Community College (FT enrollment: 6,041; )
- Samford University (FT enrollment: 3,829; ) Recreation
- Homewood Community Center
- Birmingham Park & Recreation
- Inglenook Park Recreation Center
- Inglenook Park Recreation Center Shopping
- The Outlet Shops of Grand River
- The Marketplace at Lee Branch
- Shops of Colonnade
- Swoozie's Keyphrases: obstetrics & gynecology jobs, obstetrics jobs, gynecology jobs, ob jobs, ob gyn jobs, ob gyn nurse jobs, ob gyn nurse practitioner jobs, obstetricians jobs, sonography jobs, obstetric nurse jobs, obstetrics & gynecology nurse jobs, obstetrics & gynecology np jobs, obstetrical nursing jobs
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Birmingham , OBGYN opportunity located in Birmingham, AL (Physician #), Healthcare , Birmingham, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!