Full-time and part-time entry and
mid-level retail sales roles, focusing on wireless, TV and internet
products in the communications and entertainment technology space.A
role that is ideal for results-driven professionals with a
competitive spirit who are eager to learn and grow in a busy retail
sales environment. Wireless sales experience preferred.Benefits
include base salary plus a generous commission structure,
comprehensive benefits package, paid training and time off,
retirement savings, free and discounted Spectrum services (for
full-time retail employees) and more.
Reaching your full potential on the Spectrum Retail Sales team is a
key part of our mission. Our extensive training program,
competitive base salary and generous commission structure provides
the foundation you need to be a successful Retail Sales Associate.
You'll have the opportunity to meet and exceed sales goals while
delivering excellent customer service solutions - it's a
It's all about learning and growing.
With plenty of dedicated peer and leadership support, our fully
paid training programs shape new Retail Sales Associates into
quick-thinking Sales professionals. We'll bring you up to speed on
Spectrum's full line of products, including telephone, data,
wireless, and video services. As products are updated, so are you,
so that you can effectively promote our products and provide the
highest level of customer service to our customers while keeping
them up to date.
With a deliberate path to success
Many of our managers started as Retail Sales Associate themselves,
proving that career advancement is a very real and achievable goal.
Peer-to-peer mentoring and regular sales and customer service
coaching sessions ensure you feel supported and have everything you
need to succeed.
Here's what makes our Retail Sales Associates successful
- Meet or exceed monthly sales goals, including wireless sales
- Provide the highest level of customer service to ensure a great
- Educate and engage customers through product
- Be a team player on the Retail Sales team
- Know your stuff - maintain strong knowledge of all TV, internet
and wireless products, pricing plans, promotions and service
features for Spectrum, as well as our competitors
Here's what you need to get started
- Read, write and speak the English language to provide excellent
sales and customer service to customers and to effectively
communicate with peers and suppliers in person, on the phone and by
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, retail sales team
- Ability to lift up to 35 lbs. and stand for prolonged periods
- Willingness to wear a required uniform
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Sales Experience: 1 - 5 years
- Knowledge of latest technology and devices
- Commissioned sales experience
- Retail sales or wireless sales
- Valid driver's license
For more information on Spectrum's benefits, please click .