Stocker / Merchandiser
Company: ProVantage Corporate Solutions
Posted on: January 15, 2022
This position is located in Trussville, AL!Shifts:2nd Shift -
2P-11P M-F3rd Shift - 10P-7A M-FPay Rate: $13/HrType: Full-time (40
hours/week)Positions available: 18
ProVantage Corporate Solutions is a Retail Service Organization
(RSO) that specializes in providing services such as product
merchandising, store fixture installation, and signage
installation. Our teams work inside retail/grocery clients on
projects ranging from new stores and remodel to nationwide rollouts
and regionalized resets. ProVantage is currently hiring Retail
Merchandisers/Installers to join our team!Video of our Team in
action: https://prov.cruxos.com/18nWyEtPc3What you will be doing:As
a Retail Merchandiser/Installer, you will assist your team in
performing general merchandising, which involves carefully reading
instructions (Plan-O-Gram "POG/MOD") and then following those
instructions to ensure product presentation matches the client
standards. The process of setting POG/MOD include tasks such as
removing old store fixtures, installing new store fixtures,
adjusting shelves/pegs, moving product from one area of the store
to another, application of labels/price tags and general cleaning
of the work area. Attention to detail and a positive attitude are a
- You exude a positive attitude and sustain contagious energy
throughout the entire shift.
- General math and problem-solving skills.
- Read and interpret retailer-specific Plan-O-Grams to perform
required merchandising activities and fixture installations (POG,
MOD setting) per instructions.
- Reliable transportation to all project locations.
- Own and demonstrate safe usage of basic tools including
screwdrivers, open-end wrenches, pliers, tape measure, and
- Must own OSHA certified safety toe shoes.
- Must be able to bend, walk/stand for 8 hours or more and lift
- Depending on the Client, shifts could range from Days, Swing,
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- 1 year of experience in big-box retail associate experience
specifically within single or multiple store departments.
- 1 year of experience in working with store remodels or new
store setup teams.
- 1 year of experience stocking shelves and/or processing freight
within a retail/grocery store.
- Ability to travel extensively within a Nationwide or regional
- You are dedicated to supporting a safe working
- You understand the value of teamwork, exude a positive
attitude, and sustain contagious energy throughout the entire
- You lead by example with the grace of authority, maintaining
respect, dignity, and compassion for everyone.
- You are always learning! You are proactive in seeking out
education, training, growing your perspective, and take pride in
- You love checklists. You like to stay busy, balance priorities,
and utilize your organizational skills.
- You understand retail is an ever-changing industry and remain
flexible.More info about ProV Hiring:
https://prov.cruxos.com/4Ri27sFpu2The above job description
represents the essential and most significant duties of the
position. It is not intended to exclude other work assignments and
responsibilities not mentioned herein.Similar Job Titles: stocker,
customer care, guest service, customer service, inventory, clerk,
leader, retail, store, associate, team member, floor associate,
greeter, merchandiser, merchandising, janitor, maintenance,
Keywords: ProVantage Corporate Solutions, Birmingham , Stocker / Merchandiser, Hospitality & Tourism , Trussville, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!