Manager - Restaurant
Company: Pies & Pints
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Job DescriptionNOW HIRINGWant to work in a fun, challenging,
team-based environment? We are looking for charismatic,
hard-working, and detail-oriented team members. We seek strong
communicators who are both personable and perceptive.
Pies & Pints has been recognized over and over again as some of the
best pizza you've ever had and we're looking for some team-members
who want to help us continue that tradition. We've been covered by
the Food Network, the Cooking Channel, and USA Today for our fun
and unique pizza creations!
Responsibilities of a Pies & Pints Manager:
- Helps lead our team with a directed and singular focus – to
make people happy.
- Hires, inspires, trains and ensures an engaged team of
associates as directed by the General Manager.Role of a Pies &
- Create an environment of engaged, happy, and servant minded
- Share knowledge, ideas, successes/failures with
managers/associates for development.
- Display acts of kindness towards fellow associates and guests
(i.e. Associate Birthday Program).
- Welcoming every Guest that might pass.
- Figure out how to say "Yes" to the guest during a difficult
situation or out of the ordinary request.Salary & Benefits
· Competitive salary ($46,000 - $50,000)
· 100% company paid health, vision, and dental insurance
· Annualized bonus program
· Paid vacation
· Employee matched 401k program
· Opportunity for advancement Pies & Pints is an equal opportunity
employer and all qualified applicants are considered without regard
to race, religion, color, age, gender, disability, national origin,
or any other legally protected status.
Keywords: Pies & Pints, Birmingham , Manager - Restaurant, Hospitality & Tourism , Birmingham, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!