Director of Marketing
Company: Chester's International
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Purpose:This position reports to the Vice President of Marketing
and will be responsible for developing and executing a wide range
of projects that will drive growth and innovation for the Chester's
brand. Desired candidate should offer creativity and strong
communication skills, be detail oriented, and have the ability to
multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Successfully lead strategic projects for the Chester's brand
from ideation to implementation.
- Organize and execute complex roll outs for new products or new
processes across Chester's system of 1200 franchised
- Oversee strategic development and execution of Chester's annual
promotional calendar in partnership with Director of Culinary
Services and In-House Graphic Design Lead, and Outside Agency.
- Serve as marketing lead for new digital platforms as needed for
Chester's, such as loyalty programs in conjunction with POS; Online
Restaurant Ordering; E-commerce, etc.
- Oversee all internal and external communications, via email and
text, by creating a monthly content calendar, soliciting content
from key stakeholders, and working with creative team to ensure
consistent execution. Internal communications should focus on
important business process updates, while also celebrating wins and
building a strong workplace culture. External communications to
focus on sharing important updates, building excitement for the
brand, and creating engagement with the franchisee community.
- Organize and manage all Chester's sales, ops, and training
materials on internal sharepoint site, and develop a system for
making regular updates as processes change and new materials are
developed. Make sure all updates are published and old versions are
removed from circulation.
- Responsible for developing and executing lead generation
marketing strategies in partnership with Chester's development team
to attract and close new franchise agreements.
- Oversee Chester's Tradeshow strategy and execution in
conjunction with the sales development team across all channels,
while effectively managing to budget and tracking results.
- Support project management needs for emerging projects,
including on other brands, as needed.
- Support sales and operations teams by developing and updating
relevant presentation materials that communicate key company
updates and initiatives.
- Oversee company sales collateral to ensure messaging is on
point and up to date, including brochures, sales sheets, spec
sheets, etc., with the support of the creative team.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on the Supermarket,
Convenience Store, and Travel Center industry to ensure Chester's
is staying relevant in these channels.
- Manage and monitor multiple projects simultaneously, through
all phases of development, as well as implementation, across all
functions and levels.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and
small group situations to customers, client and other employees of
- Analyze market and sales data to make program recommendations
to the business and customers.
- Track, measure, and communicate strategic project and team
goals to key stakeholders.
- Ensure materials meet brand standards.
- BA in Marketing or related field.
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in Marketing Project
Management experience is required.
- Tech savvy; proficient in MS Office, especially Powerpoint and
- Must be highly productive with good attention to detail.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Some travel may be required (15-20%)
*This job description is subject to change based on the needs of
the business and is not all-inclusive
Keywords: Chester's International, Birmingham , Director of Marketing, Hospitality & Tourism , Birmingham, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!