Spanish Speaking Customer Service Representative
Posted on: August 7, 2022
- Conducts collection calls to debtors.
- Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
- Maintains customer records by updating account
- Must have the ability to listen to debtors to determine a
- Must be able to negotiate to possibly workout a payment plan or
an outright repayment.
- Must have an excellent customer service skills.
- Must have the skill set and ability to be persistent when
calling debtors. Job Requirements:Requirements
- Must be able to work Monday - Thursday 9:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m. and
8:00 a.m.-5 p.m. on Friday.
- Must be bilingual and able to read, write and speak Spanish
- Must have at least 6 months or more of collections
- Must be willing to submit to a drug/background screening.
- Must have proven data entry experience.
- Must be on time, with a positive attitude, and ready to
- Pay Rate $14.00- $16.00/ hour
Keywords: PrideStaff, Birmingham , Spanish Speaking Customer Service Representative, Hospitality & Tourism , Birmingham, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!