Company: Logan's Roadhouse
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Founded in 1991, Logan's Roadhouse revisits the classic
roadhouse from days past and brings it to life in a modern way
through its welcoming hospitality, attentive service and kickin',
upbeat atmosphere. With over 100 company owned locations, we're
continually striving to add great members to our team.
The quality of our team is our best recipe. It takes more than
high-quality ingredients and a flame grill to bring out that warm
hospitality that Logan's is known for. It takes the right kind of
person. You know, the kind of person who's never met a stranger.
Someone with an outgoing personality, who treats everyone they meet
like an old friend.
If this sounds like you, then pull up a stool because opportunity
and good times are calling.
NOW HIRING / IMMEDIATELY HIRING:
Your role is to deliver exceptional guest service in the bar area
and is key to our restaurants success as you contribute to
delivering a perfectly crafted experience to our guests!
Your commitment to us:
- Deliver genuine hospitality while you efficiently craft every
drink to perfection and serve guests responsibly
- Be fanatical in mixing alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks for
guests at our bar and provide drinks and service to Team Members
following standard recipes and procedures
- Guide our guests through our food and beverage menus while
demonstrating a thorough knowledge of all our food and beverage
- Provide timely, attentive, fun and friendly service to guests
and service Team Members to ensure our guests feel valued and well
- Take pride in keeping the bar area clean, sanitized and
- Create positive first impressions that build loyalty in return
- Make our guests feel welcome by engaging with them and creating
a lively and fun atmosphere!
Our commitment to you:
- Part-time or full-time hours at a highly competitive rate of
- Comprehensive benefits program offered to all team members -
including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
plus voluntary benefits.
- Flexible scheduling to accommodate school, life and
- Advancement Opportunities.
- Team Member discounts.
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Alcohol certification and Serve Safe a plus!
- Flexible to work a variety of shifts
Logan's Roadhouse is a well established, full service restaurant
concept that has growth opportunities for team members in a full
service casual dining restaurant company. At Logan's Road House you
can grow your career with us. This restaurant front of house job
for bartender or bar-back or mixologist will focus on guest service
and bar customers in which you will be expected to provide great
customer service in addition to drink preparation. Bar tender roles
also must interact with co-workers in a friendly and thoughtful
manner in addition to other front of house team members.
We are an Equal Opportunity / E-Verify Employer. This job
description is not intended to be all-inclusive. As a SPB
Hospitality Team Member you may be asked to perform additional
related duties to meet ongoing needs.
Keywords: Logan's Roadhouse, Birmingham , Bartender, Hospitality & Tourism , Oxford, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!