Posted on: September 24, 2022
Optional Daily Pay available
A Housekeeping Supervisor is responsible for leading, training and
supervising Room Attendants and Housepersons in the hotel's
continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and
What will I be doing?
As a Housekeeping Supervisor, you would be responsible for leading,
training and supervising Room Attendants and Housepersons in the
hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and
financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for
performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Lead, train and supervise Room Attendants and Housepersons on a
floor or designated area to ensure all rooms and public areas meet
established cleanliness and quality standards
- Assess inventory of, assign for cleaning and inspect rooms
- Verify and report status and/or discrepancies of rooms
- Monitor payroll reports, work schedules, lost and found
program, stock rooms and carts and designated inventories
- Communicate and coordinate with Engineering/ Property
Operations to ensure efficient maintenance and repair of items
related to guest rooms and public areas
- Perform Room Attendant and/or Houseperson duties, as
- Assist in performance evaluations of Room Attendants and
Housepersons, as needed
- Respond to special guest requests in a timely, friendly and
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the
hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation,
quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of
our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values.
Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key
- Customer Focus
- Adaptability What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the
lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to
extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century,
Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in
accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated
to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest
experiences across its global brands . Our vision "to fill the
earth with the light and warmth of hospitality" unites us as a team
to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every
day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Keywords: Hilton, Birmingham , Housekeeping Supervisor, Hospitality & Tourism , Birmingham, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!