Company: Tempur Sealy
Posted on: May 26, 2023
Tempur-PedicLuxuryTeam Lead's primary responsibility is to provide excellent customer service while selling and marketing Tempur-Pedic products. This individual will also serve as a member of management when the Store Manager is unavailable. This could include opening and closing the store and covering the management duties.
Tempur Sealy is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type based upon race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 1-3 years of retail management experience (or equivalent combination of education and experience) with high-end luxury and custom products.
- Strong sales skills in a consultative environment.
- Demonstrated ability to lead effectively, direct, and train others in a store setting.
- Skilled at current best practice retail methods, procedures, and standards.
- Flexibility in work schedule reflecting the needs and patterns of store hours.
- Fluency with current retail software/computer systems.
Keywords: Tempur Sealy, Birmingham , Team Lead, Hospitality & Tourism , Birmingham, Alabama
here to apply!