Guest Service Associate - Trussville, AL
Company: Spare Time Entertainment
Posted on: May 28, 2023
- Greet guests, determine needs, assign open lanes, and provide
startup instructions, as necessary.
- Answer guest inquiries over the phone and in-person; providing
- Inform guests of upcoming promotions, specials, and
- Confidently operate the POS System making accurate transactions
while operating lanes, collecting payments, returning change, and
printing reports or scores.
- Issue, record and redeem gift certificates, coupons, etc. ...
according to company policy.
- Balance receipts, count cash, and complete daily shift
- Manage lane inventory and assists with lane turnover
- Maintain a sanitary, organized, and presentable area.
- Communicate with pit crews; operate call buttons, relay
information, log calls, check response time.
- Perform various duties related to vending machines; remove,
count, and record vending money, restock items, etc.
- Perform opening and closing duties as required.
- Monitor guests for rule violations.
Keywords: Spare Time Entertainment, Birmingham , Guest Service Associate - Trussville, AL, Hospitality & Tourism , Birmingham, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...