Posted on: June 25, 2022
Welcome to Vaco - an uncommon company with an empowered culture.
At Vaco, we welcome talented innovators seeking a collaborative
environment where creative freedom rings. Since 2002, we have
expanded to more than 40 locations, and we have no plans of slowing
down anytime soon. We are seeking big thinkers to lead us into the
future and explore the career of a lifetime.
- Ranked the #1 Best Staffing Firm to Work for in North America
by Staffing Industry Analysts (Category: 500+ Employees)
- An Inc. 5000 fastest growing private company in America every
year since 2007! A Day in the Life The Technical Recruiter is a
professional networker and relationship builder with a deep
interest in evolving IT trends. This individual establishes and
develops relationships with active and passive job seekers
("candidates") as well as works with one or more Business
Development Managers to fulfill exciting project and direct-hire
positions in the areas of information technology, ranging from Help
Desk Support and Application Development to Network Engineering,
CIOs, CTOs, and more. Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify, interview, and evaluate candidates for client
- Foster long-term relationships with candidates.
- Review and understand technical job requirement requirements
and technical skills.
- Review, reformat and present resumes to meet client
- Develop strategies designed to qualify candidates through
various tools or networks.
- Negotiate pay rates with consultants based on position
- Interview candidates by phone, video conference, in-person at
times to assess qualifications.
- Work with the sales team to help drive the delivery strategy
for consultants and candidates.
- Collaborate with teammates to fulfill open positions across
other lines of business and/or national practices as
- The above statements describe the general nature and level of
work only. They are not an exhaustive list of all required
responsibilities, duties, and skills. Other duties may be added, or
this description amended at any time. 'Best Place to Work' Perks
- True base salaries and uncapped commission plans that surpass
- Annual, FIVE STAR vacations (we call it "Vatopia") for meeting
top-tier performance goals.
- Annual world-class training where all Vacotians, as we like to
call them, get together to meet, learn, and exchange ideas.
- Generous PTO that increases with tenure.
- Technology packages that include smartphone coverage,
up-to-date equipment, and top-tier online resources.
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k,
pet insurance, life insurance, disability, and more!
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual
must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The
requirements below represent the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years' technology recruiting experience.
- IT recruitment experience in lieu of degree considered.
- Must have a working knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Experience with Bullhorn preferred. Basic Skills:
- Able to work with a sense of urgency and meet tight deadlines;
Organized, detailed, and results-driven. Travel:
Keywords: Vaco, Birmingham , Technology Recruiter, Human Resources , Birmingham, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!