Field Service Engineer
Company: Atlas Copco Tools & Assembly Systems
Posted on: December 4, 2019
Field Service Engineer
Atlas Copco Tools & Assembly Systems
Date of posting:
Nov 22, 2019
Supply technical expertise for Atlas Copco handheld tools, fixtured
tooling, and software solutions. Positive customer interaction and
strong customer service are paramount to success in the
Accessibility Notice: If you need reasonable accommodation for any
part of the employment process due to a physical or mental
disability, please send an email to:
email@example.com or call 973-397-3400. Reasonable
accommodation requests will be considered on a case-by-case
- Troubleshoot and repair equipment in the field.
- Generate detailed Field Service Report for customer and update
Field Service database.
- Inspect warranty claims from customers and communicate to the
- Train customers in the correct operation of Atlas Copco
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 40 pounds.
- Flexible work hours are a requirement.
- Will require 25% travel locally, 60% travel
- Able to manage multiple assignments efficiently.
- Some weekends and OT will be required.
- Strong computer skills are required.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience servicing Atlas Copco fastening equipment or torque
theory and fastening knowledge is highly preferred.
- Any experience with large scale production and maintenance is a
- Experience with preventative maintenance and calibration is
- Experience with software, networking, or IT are highly
Knowledge / Educational Requirements
- High School diploma or GED required
- Some College preferred
- Experience servicing Atlas Copco fastening equipment
- Experience with high volume automotive production
- Torque theory, fastening knowledge, and calibration experience
ARE WE A GOOD FIT?
An independent self-starter with excellent writing and people
skills. Ability to perform troubleshooting procedures during
production critical situations.
View our Culture Video to learn more about our global and
Choose your career with us!
Atlas Copco is a leading provider of sustainable productivity
solutions, including innovative compressors, vacuum solutions and
air treatment systems, construction equipment, power tools and
assembly systems. Our knowledge and expertise, along with our
world-class products and technologies, help solve our customers'
biggest production challenges. In close cooperation with customers
and business partners and with more than 140 years of experience,
Atlas Copco innovates for superior productivity. Headquartered in
Stockholm, Sweden, we presently have 40,000 employees located in
180 countries around the globe.
Based out of Auburn Hills, Michigan, Atlas Copco Tools & Assembly
Systems (ACTA) is the global leader in providing fastening tools
and assembly equipment to a world market. We have an unparalleled
reputation in our industry and one that has consistently increased
our customer base year after year because of superior problem
solving skills, sales and service. We work directly with
manufacturers, using state-of-the-art technology to bring product
lines to the market. We are the leading supplier of industrial
power tools and assembly systems to the manufacturing industry -
from passenger and off-road vehicles to the electronics industry,
and from large bolts to small fasteners.
Start a journey of endless opportunities
At Atlas Copco we believe in challenging the status quo, always
looking for a better way. Our leading-edge technology and great
ideas enable us to innovate for the future.
We believe that passionate people make it happen. You are a brand
ambassador and our face towards our customers. With us you drive
your own professional journey and you are empowered to act.
We offer a wide range of interesting job roles and many
opportunities to grow. This is where it begins - Join us at the
Home of Industrial Ideas.
Atlas Copco is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all
applicable federal, state and local fair employment practices laws.
Atlas Copco strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination
against employees, applicants or any other covered persons because
of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry,
ethnicity, sex, gender (including gender nonconformity and status
as a transgender or transsexual individual), age, physical or
mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective
service in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any
other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or
Keywords: Atlas Copco Tools & Assembly Systems, Birmingham , Field Service Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Birmingham, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!