Test Automation Engineer- Moultrie Mobile
Company: EBSCO Industries Inc.
Posted on: October 17, 2020
Within the hunting industry, Moultrie is at once an iconic and
progressive brand (www.moultriefeeders.com). Founded by Dan
Moultrie in 1979, Moultrie has maintained the leading market-share
position in both the trail camera and deer feeder product
categories for most of its history. Moultrie is part of PRADCO
Outdoor Brands (www.pradcooutdoorbrands.com), a leading
manufacturer and marketer of major hunting and fishing products.
Hunting brands include: Moultrie, Summit, Texas Hunter Products,
Whitetail Institute, Knight & Hale and Code Blue. Fishing brands
include more than 20 brands, including Rebel, YUM, Booyah, Lindy
and Bomber Saltwater Grade. POB is a division of EBSCO Industries,
Inc. (www.ebscoind.com), a privately held, family owned,
diversified company based in Birmingham, AL. As a member of the
EBSCO family of companies, PRADCO team members participate in a
selection of outstanding benefits, including: EBSCO Profit Sharing
Trust, Excellent Medical/Dental/Drug/Vision benefits, and many
Test Automation Engineer
Moultrie Mobile, the fastest growing product segment within PRADCO
Outdoor Brands, is looking for a new Test Automation Engineer! With
state-of-the-art technologies and partnerships with Verizon and
AT&T, Moultrie Mobile has been a game-changer in the outdoor
market. Supporting this revolutionary product is a skilled team of
software engineers. This team works within an agile process to
develop cutting edge web and mobile solutions. The Test Automation
Engineer is a critical hire focused on leading automation efforts
to ensure the delivery of a quality product to the Moultrie Mobile
On a day-to-day basis you will be designing automated tests to
validate custom software systems. You will apply experience and
knowledge in reviewing requirements, creating test plans, detailed
test cases, test reports, and producing quality assurance
* Understand the full application/system functionality, develop
test cases and perform manual testing as well as automation
* Architect, design and implement test automation frameworks into a
continuous integration and execution model.
* Support/train other engineers and quality specialist in writing,
executing and improving automated tests.
* Establish a set of smoke and regression tests for multiple
applications that can run in a CI/CD environment, across various
* Collaborate with our Engineering teams on best practices, process
changes and standards as part of continuous process
* Coordinate with the scrum team and development counterparts in
overseeing bug tracking, test prioritization, test automation and
* Track quality assurance metrics.
* Minimum of 3 years relevant software QA experience.
* Minimum of 2 years of QA Automation and/or software development
experience - Selenium WebDriver, C#, SQL.
* Strong understanding of web-development technologies, including
HTML, CSS, JS, XML, HTTP protocol; debugging tools like Postman and
browser developer tools.
* Experience developing browser and mobile (iOS/Android) based test
* Experience developing and maintaining test automation frameworks
* Strong problem solving and communication skills.
* Test case management and test automation in Azure DevOps.
* QA automation for mobile applications with Xamarin UITest.
* Performance profiling experience.
* Extensive knowledge and prior experience with Scrum, Agile
* Good soft skills in working with other engineering and analytical
teams to arrive at optimal solutions to technical challenges.
* Background or experience in consumer electronics and or
IoT.Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint data
* Hunting experience/appreciation for the outdoors.
EBSCO Industries, Inc.is an equal opportunity employer and complies
with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment
practices laws. EBSCO strictly prohibits and does not tolerate
discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered
persons because of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), age,
national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, religion, creed, sexual
orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of
disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion,
discipline, compensation, benefits, and termination of
EBSCO complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as
amended by the ADA Amendments Act, and all applicable state or
Keywords: EBSCO Industries Inc., Birmingham , Test Automation Engineer- Moultrie Mobile, IT / Software / Systems , Birmingham, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!