Salesforce Technical lead
Company: Gravity Infosolutions
Posted on: January 16, 2022
- 10+ years of extensive Salesforce experience, out of which 5+
years as Salesforce Tech Lead.
- Must have Salesforce Service Cloud, Lightning (LWC).
- Should have excellent written/verbal skills
- Strong hands on Experience in SF configuration and good
understanding of Apex, REST integrations, Flows, process builders,
Data migration etc.
- Ability to work with business and IT stakeholders directly
- Experience in Agile (SAFe preferred)
- Must have at least Salesforce Application Architect or
Salesforce System Architect Certification. Nice to have Salesforce
B2C Solution Architect Certification.
- Should be able to help business analysts in refining
requirements and provide solutions
- Support design creation leveraging best practices and reviews
with Platform Architects
- Manage the onshore/offshore delivery and track progress
- Accurately estimates the time required for yourself or others
to complete particular assignments.
- Responsible for reviewing and determining the readiness of user
- Decomposition of the user stories in sprints with the developer
undertaking the development task
- Key person that the development team goes to for support.
Keywords: Gravity Infosolutions, Birmingham , Salesforce Technical lead, IT / Software / Systems , Birmingham, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!