Lead Adobe AEM Developer - Remote Option
Posted on: August 7, 2022
At Perficient, you'll deliver mission-critical technology and
business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most
recognized brands on the planet. You will do this with cutting-edge
technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with the world's
biggest vendors. Our network of offices across North America, as
well as locations in India and China, will give you the opportunity
to spread your wings, too.
We're proud to be publicly recognized as a "Top Workplace" year
after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial
attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our
colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
Perficient is known for it's great company culture! We have
continuous learning, excellent work/life balance, flex PTO and
About Our Adobe National Business Unit
The Adobe Practice at Perficient was established in 2010 and has
expanded to a global presence. We are a fast-growing Adobe group
that was named a Power 10 Partner by Adobe in 2021. We are
recognized thought leaders in the industry by Adobe and our partner
Why Work For The Perficient Adobe Practice
- Adobe Alliance: Power 10 Platinum Partner with insider access
to engineering, help network, and early access sandboxes
- Career Growth: Formal Career Counseling program including
regular 1:1s, mentoring/coaching, goal setting, paid training and
- Adobe Platform Growth: Cross-training opportunities in AEM
Content, Assets, Forms, Adobe Experience Platform (AEP), Analytics,
Target, Marketo, Workfront, and ancillary technologies (e.g.,
- Celebrating Thought Leadership: Blogging; Center of Excellence;
proof-of-concepts; new technology investments; accelerators
- Culture Club: Monthly virtual activities like Fitness
Challenges, Charitable Giving Campaigns, Fantasy Football, Seasonal
Contests (e.g., Halloween costume contest, Halloween trivia)
- Big opportunities: Work on key projects for some of the most
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for a Lead AEM
Developer for our Adobe National Business Unit. This position can
be located anywhere in the U.S or Canada. The position is mostly
remote, however, light travel is expected when client travel
restrictions lift in 2022 (less than 5%).
Heavy growth opportunity. Great work/life balance. Flexible PTO.
Remote option always available. Great culture (check out our
reviews on Glass Door).
As a Lead Adobe AEM Developer, you will participate in all aspects
of the software development lifecycle which includes estimating,
technical design, implementation, documentation, testing,
deployment and support of application developed for our clients. As
a member working in a team environment you will work with solution
architects and developers on interpretation/translation of
wireframes and creative designs into functional requirements, and
subsequently into technical design.
- The Lead Adobe AEM Web Content Management Developer will play a
vital role in the development, design, testing and deployment of
Adobe Experience Management Web and Mobile solutions. You will work
closely with clients, developers, system administrators, project
managers, business analysts and end users to build a
state-of-the-art Digital Platform using Adobe's Digital Marketing
- Design efficient content models, security models, workflows and
- Develop AEM templates and components leveraging current AEM
- Work with junior developers to mentor.
- Conduct code reviews.
- Employ strong coding standards for efficiency, readability, and
- 4+ years of experience implementing Adobe AEM 6.5 and AEM as a
Cloud Service a+. Design, develop and support AEM components,
integrations and applications.
- 7+ years software development experience
- Minimum of 5 years with J2EE programming experience
- Experience with Full Stack AEM to include HTML, CSS,
- Experience mentoring junior developers, code reviews etc.
- Familiar with DevOps and Cloud Manager best practices a+
- Experience integrating Adobe Cloud Services is a+ (Target,
- Experience working with geographically separate project
- Experience implementing web content management systems in a
large corporate environment.
- Experience with object-oriented design and design patterns
- Excellent estimation abilities in scoping work in a highly
- Experience building, deploying and supporting Internet-facing
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive
benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive
compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding
benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In
addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and
recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities.
Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our
colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a
great place to work.
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm
serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North
America. With unparalleled information technology, management
consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient
Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding
digital experience, business optimization and industry
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and
competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers,
suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's
professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North
America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the
Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell
2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an award-winning IBM Premier Business Partner , a
Microsoft National Service Provider and Gold Certified Partner, an
Oracle Platinum Partner , an Adobe Business Solution Partner , and
a Salesforce Gold Consulting Partner .
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status,
protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete
statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential
functions performed by the employee assigned to this
classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change
the duties of the position at any time.
Select work authorization questions to ask when applicants
- Are you legally authorized to work in the United States?
- Will you now, or in the future, require sponsorship for
employment visa status (e.g. H-1B visa status)?
Keywords: Perficient, Birmingham , Lead Adobe AEM Developer - Remote Option, IT / Software / Systems , Birmingham, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!