Company: LyonsHR - Direct Hire
Posted on: May 27, 2023
Position Summary:Assist in creating client websites, eCommerce
applications, event registration websites, and campaign landing
pages for leading companies in construction and development,
financial, healthcare, legal, manufacturing, professional services,
and startup business categories. -Essential Functions and
- Design and develop a variety of digital assets including
websites, email campaigns, landing pages, etc
- Support and maintain existing client and company websites and
- Take ownership of projects from initial concepts to full
implementationJob Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design, web, or related field
- 2-3 years' experience in digital design and development
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator,
- Strong understanding of HTML and CSS
- Fundamental design concepts
- Experience with a variety of CMS systems (WordPress, Webflow,
- Experience with email and event marketing tools such as
Mailchimp, Constant Contact, and Sendinblue preferred
- Experience in development frameworks such as Angular, Laravel,
and React preferred
- Experience in Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google My
Business, and Google Search Console preferredPhysical Demands:
- The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is
regularly required to sit, stand, walk, feel, speak, see, and hear.
The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision
and ability to adjust focus. Local travel may be required for this
role.Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: LyonsHR - Direct Hire, Birmingham , Web Designer, IT / Software / Systems , Birmingham, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...