Tech Support I
Company: Cadence Bank N.A.
Posted on: February 15, 2020
Help Desk Support Technician will provide bank wide technical
support. The Help Desk Technician's roll will provide technical
support and assist all associates on a variety of software,
hardware, and login issues. This position requires good
communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to provide
first tier technical support. This requires an ability to
troubleshoot and resolve common issues and/or escalate issues when
necessary. This position responds to tickets, phone calls, emails,
and personnel requesting support in other ways. The Help Desk
Support Technician is responsible for delivering the highest level
of customer service to our associates.
Responsibilities will include, but not limited to the
* Provide timely response to call queue requests
* Support users regarding hardware, software, and basic login
* Return customer calls in a timely and professional manner
* Support Windows operating systems, Microsoft applications
including Office and Visio, and a variety of other bank
* Enter all calls into Help Desk ticketing system, and update
tickets according to organizational guidelines.
* Adhere to escalation procedures to ensure all problems are
resolved in a timely manner
* Provide the highest level of customer service by utilizing
patience in working with non-technical users.
* Convey outstanding Customer Service oriented attitude
* Adhere to all Service Desk policies, standards, and
* Must be able to lift 50 lbs
* Must be willing to work flexible hours--
* Desktop operating systems including Windows 7
* Experience and knowledge in working with the MS Office 2010,
Adobe products, and password resets of Active Directory
* Experience with configuring, troubleshooting, and repairing PC
* Basic understanding of LAN/WAN technology
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* Associates degree relating to Computer Information Systems or
equivalent work experience and 1 year of experience providing IT
technical support, preferably in a Help Desk environment
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this
work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and
responsibilities. Cadence Management reserves the right to amend
and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational
needs as necessary.
Cadence Bank is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age,
status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a
qualified individual with disability..
Keywords: Cadence Bank N.A., Birmingham , Tech Support I, Other , Birmingham, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!