Manager, Communications/Creative Services, Home Office
The Director, Digital Marketing oversees all digital marketing
platforms for the company. The position is responsible for planning
and implementing the digital marketing direction, which includes
leading email marketing campaigns, paid digital advertising and
social media and strategic use of the company's website to ensure
success based on business objectives. The position works closely
with hospital leadership, the national operations team, regional
vice president of marketing and the information technology
This position will support cultural diversity by promoting and
maintaining an inclusive work environment and culture that is
respectful and accepting of diversity.
Job Code - 101344
License or Certification:
Education, Training and Years of Experience:
- Bachelor¿s in marketing, digital marketing, business or
related field required. MBA or equivalent preferred, but not
- 5 years management experience in B2B digital marketing and
online asset management
- Return on investment (ROI) and key performance indicator (KPI)
- Strong understanding of social media, website metrics and best
- Experience in the health care delivery industry
- Demonstrable experience with lead generation in email
marketing and digital advertising
- Accomplished in managing a team, growing discipline
functionality within a large company
Essential Job Functions:
Responsible for the entire digital marketing discipline, which
- Website and proprietary digital applications.
- Website traffic plan, goals and KPIs.
- Digital data analysis to draw key recommendation for
- Plans, implements, and coordinates email marketing campaigns;
paid digital advertising campaigns; paid social media campaigns
based on stated and endorsed objectives and strategies.
- Develops and maintains digital performance dashboards that
embrace data visualization best practices.
- Identifies and socializes emerging trends and digital
- Works with Marketing Services Department leaders to brainstorm
new and innovative marketing approaches.
- Supports the Guiding Principles of the Marketing Services
function in attitude and behavior.
- Recognizes and responds to the need for consistent and
proactive communications around actions and outcomes with Marketing
- Manage digital marketing asset delivery across platforms and
- Ensure consistency with the Company¿s brand strategy and
- Prepares, implements and analyzes budget for the digital
- Organizes, plans, and manages time effectively to complete
- Completes mandatory training and courses required by
- Reports questionable situations, concerns, complaints or
Address: 9001 Liberty Parkway, Birmingham 35242
Job ID: 2016861