Site Engagement Payer Support
Company: Surgical Care Affiliates
Posted on: January 12, 2021
Location: US-AL-BirminghamType: Full Time Employee# of Openings:
1Category: CorporateSystem ID: 11191
SCA, a leader in the outpatient surgery industry, strategically
partners with health plans, medical groups and health systems
across the country to develop and optimize surgical facilities. SCA
operates more than 210 surgical facilities, including ambulatory
surgery centers and surgical hospitals, in partnership with
approximately 7,500 physicians. For more information on SCA,
Accountabilities / Responsibilities
Provide ongoing support to Revenue Cycle Operations (RCO) Site
Engagement, RCO Integrations, and CBO teams by maintaining vital
RCO systems and processes.
Primary position responsibilities:
- Coordinate with RCO Integrations to initiate and setup Waystar
for onboarding facilities.
- Coordinate with RCO Optimization and CBO teammates to complete
payer applications and EFT enrollments through Waystar.
- Assist Lead Implementation Coordinator with creating and
maintaining payer codes in the patient accounting system.
- Assist Lead Implementation Coordinator with payer/contract
mapping for CBO supported facilities in the patient accounting
- Obtain and provide standard payer fee schedules for loading to
the Payer Contracts Database.
- Organize payer contract documents for loading to the Payer
- Coordinate with Site Engagement teammates to prepare, print,
and ship RCO training books.
Secondary position responsibilities:
- Coordinate with Payer Engagement and Facility teammates to
provide credentialing notices received from payers.
- Assist RCO team with special projects, as needed.
Total education, vocational training, and experience: (minimum
requirements of candidate)
- Associates college degree
- Healthcare work experience
- Healthcare Insurance, reimbursement, and benefit plan
Skills and abilities:
- Follow-up and Organization skills
- Ability to coordinate and communicate with other teammates
- Critical thinking skills
- Data Entry skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Contract reading and review skills
Proficiency or productivity standards:
PC skills (Microsoft Excel, Word, Publisher, PowerPoint, Outlook,
We value Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging at Surgical Care
Affiliates: SCA is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy),
age, national origin, disability and genetic information, or any
other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Surgical Care Affiliates, Birmingham , Site Engagement Payer Support, Other , Birmingham, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!