CLERK, DIET (FULL-TIME)
Company: Compass Group USA Inc
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Posted Date: Apr 13, 2021 TEXT TO APPLY: You can now complete
your entire job application for this job via SMS text messaging!
Simply text JOB to 75000 & search for the requisition ID number
529151. Click here to learn more.
- We have an opening for a full-time CLERK, DIET position.
- Location: Grandview Medical Center - 3690 Grandview Parkway,
Birmingham, AL 35243 Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full-time; flexible schedule, more details upon
- Requirement: Previous experience is a plus. Why It Is Safe For
You to Work in Healthcare... We know that many of you who are new
to working in a healthcare setting might be a little unsure about
your safety. Yet, serving where the viruses and potential
contagions are known and are being controlled is among the safest
places to work! For anyone who becomes a member of one of our
teams, we make sure you are safe and well managed. We also have a
lot of resources available for you. We believe that knowledge is
power, and that with this knowledge in your back pocket, you will
feel much better about serving in healthcare during this crisis. WE
MAKE IT EASY! You can now prerecord video introductions. Be more
than just words on a resume and get in front of the hiring manager
faster. Click here to get a sneak peek preview. If you have a
positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in
joining our team. Morrison Healthcare is a leading national food
and nutrition services company exclusively dedicated to serving
more than 600 hospitals and healthcare systems. Morrison's hospital
kitchens, restaurants and cafs feature socially responsible
practices and exceptional guest experiences. The company's Mindful
Choices wellness and sustainability platform includes the latest in
healthful eating and an understanding of behavioral change in food
consumption. The Atlanta-based company was named one of Modern
Healthcare magazine's "Top 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in
2013" and one of Training Magazine's top 125 for 2014. Full time
associates at Morrison Healthcare are offered many fantastic
benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits Job Summary Summary: Under the
direction of the Clinical Nutrition Manager, responsible for
patient contact, nutrition care, patient menu management, data
collection, nutrition screening and communication of patient needs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Distributes and collect menus. Assists patients in completing
menu selections in compliance with prescribed diet as assigned by
dietitian. Offers alternatives to menu as allowed on prescribed
diet in accordance with food allergies or sensitivities, cultural,
ethnic and religious preferences when patient inquires or needs
- Plans regular and modified menus based on current diet
- Provides basic nutrition education to patients, documenting
care to patients in the medical record, under the direction of the
- Prepares and distributes supplements, tube feedings, and
enteral formula in an accurate and timely manner.
- Adheres to facility confidentiality, HIPAA regulations, and
patient's rights policies.
- Complies with regulatory agency standards, including federal,
state and JCAHO.
- Completes all required documentation, reports and logs.
- Follows facility and department infection-control policies and
- Participates in facility-wide and department Performance
Improvement Program and on Performance Improvement teams to improve
processes and patient care.
- Performs other duties as assigned. About Compass Group:
Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry Compass Group is
an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to
treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their
abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race,
national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected
by law. Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance). Req ID: 529151 Hourly
Keywords: Compass Group USA Inc, Birmingham , CLERK, DIET (FULL-TIME), Other , Birmingham, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!