Posted on: June 11, 2021
NaphCare has an excellent opportunity for a Medical Scheduler to
join our Corporate Headquarters in Birmingham, AL. The Medical
Scheduler plays a critical role in our field operations by
scheduling and verifying appointments for our sites across the
country. This position will maintain a calendar for all of the
sites supported and will utilize technology to maximize
efficiencies of the scheduling process. The ideal candidate will
have experience scheduling medical appointments and/or procedures
in a multi-specialty clinic, provider's office or hospital
- Utilize healthcare experience to consistently schedule
appointments that meet internal protocol and production
- Demonstrate skills in accuracy and multitasking while working
to impact progress within the daily workload and adhere to internal
- Maintain confidentiality when managing medical records, patient
data, and NaphCare processes.
- Demonstrate a high comfort level in working with large volumes
- Demonstrate a strong attention to detail and a commitment to
customer service throughout the scheduling process.
- Additional duties and specific projects as assigned.
- High School diploma or higher.
- 2 years of recent experience scheduling appointments and/or
procedures in a multi-specialty clinic, provider's office or
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines is critical in this
- Strong working knowledge of medical terminology while
possessing strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite required.
Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran
Outstanding Benefits Package:
NaphCare offers competitive benefits, including health,
prescription, dental, Employment Assistance Program (EAP) services,
vision and 401(k). NaphCare offers term life insurance at no cost
to the employee and also provides PTO, paid holidays and an array
of voluntary benefits. Employees enrolled in our health insurance
program receive prescriptions free of charge when filled at our
in-house pharmacy or mail order program.
At NaphCare, we believe in a new model of care. We have been
partnering with correctional facilities nationwide to provide
proactive, patient-focused health care since 1989. Bringing
innovative services, complete care and leading-edge technology to
correctional health care allows us to deliver the best care
possible to a unique and diverse population in great need. Care
isn't just in our name. It's at our core. We are caring
professionals who respect the dignity and rights of all members of
society. United by this belief, we work as a team to improve each
and every life we touch. With NaphCare, you'll play a critical role
in our continuing mission to be the leading provider of quality
health care in the correctional industry.
Keywords: NaphCare, Birmingham , Medical Scheduler, Other , Birmingham, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!