Mental Health RN
Company: Wexford Health
Posted on: June 11, 2021
Health our philosophy is that health care should not be considered
a luxury for anyone. We simply care for those in need and the
corrections environment is our venue.
Wexford Health has an
exceptional opportunity for a Full-Time Mental Health
Registered Nurse to join our team of healthcare and
mental health professionals at Donaldson Correctional Facility
in Bessemer, AL.
**6am-6pm with every other
**$29.50 starting rate,
higher rates available with experience**
to offer a competitive benefits package including:
review with performance increase
paid-time off program that combines vacation and sick
- Comprehensive health
insurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Dental and
retirement saving plans
- Company-paid short-term
and dependent care spending account
- Prepares nursing assignments as assigned.
- Sets up prescribed medications in accordance with patients’
nursing care plans.
- Provides nursing treatments as outlined in the plan of
- Assesses, develops, and monitors programs for
self-administration of medications.
- Conducts medication management and health education individual
and group contacts.
- Assists in controlling aggressive or disruptive behavior.
The following requirements list the minimum to qualify. An
equivalent combination of education and experience may be
LICENSING: Licensed as a Registered Nurse
by the Alabama Board of Nursing (ASBN)
CERTIFICATION: Current CPR
- Graduation from an accredited School of Nursing as a Registered
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE: Experience with the
special needs and behavior of individuals in forensic and
correctional settings preferred.
Keywords: Wexford Health, Birmingham , Mental Health RN, Other , Bessemer, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!