Enterprise Svc Coordinator
Posted on: June 12, 2021
At ADT Commercial, we are in the business of helping people and
organizations to protect what matters most to them. Building upon
ADTs 145-year legacy, we secure the livelihoods and futures of
critical commercial environments, retail location, educational
campuses, healthcare facilities and financial institutions across
the U.S. as an industry-leading security, fire and life safety
systems integrator. We strive to have the most experienced and
technically trained and talented teams in the industry, driven by
excellence at every turn. At ADT Commercial, we truly believe that
our people are the difference for our organization, the customers
we serve and the communities we protect. When youre a part of ADT
Commercial, youll have the opportunity to be a part of that
difference every day. With more than 300 locations, a deep national
presence, and comprehensive portfolio of solutions and services,
our employees are always poised for career advancement and growth.
For more information, visit www.adtcommercial.com or follow
us on LinkedIn and
This position is responsible for scheduling service appointments
and inspections, resolving customer issues, dispatching, billing
review, and contract paperwork. May support warehouse and/or other
Essential Duties and
- Schedule appointments, dispatch technicians for service and
inspections as needed to maximize tech productivity.
- Responsible for creating work orders, providing status to
customer and following up with technicians.
- Confirm work order is completed and/or closed by reviewing all
notes and following up on pending items.
- Complete contract paperwork and QC paperwork.
- Schedule sub-contractor work.
- Work with technicians to ensure all paperwork is completed
properly within the designated time.
- Maintain appointment schedules.
- Order material and equipment.
- Receive material/equipment and issue material and equipment to
- Complete daily reports.
- Assist in coordinating activities such as scheduling, customer
notification and equipment procurement.
- Conduct physical inventory.
- Act as a liaison between Sales, Project Managers and
- Other duties as assigned.
Keywords: ADT, Birmingham , Enterprise Svc Coordinator, Other , Birmingham, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!