Telesales Inside Sales Rep
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Does your dream job involve being a sales professional? Are you
interested in being a part of a global health Services Company that
is dedicated to helping people improve their health & well-being?
If so, then this job is for you!
As a Sales (IC) Associate, you will be responsible for
generating new membership into Cigna's Medicare Advantage Plans on
the merits and benefits of the Plans, including provisions of care
and how they address the needs of Medicare beneficiaries. You will
develop leads through inbound calls and you will enroll customers
directly over the phone. You may also register callers to local
sales seminars or schedule an in-home visit with a local, field
This role will adhere to the Federal and State regulations
governing the representation and sale of Medicare Advantage
Here's a little more about what you'll do:
- Handle inbound calls with the goal of telephonic enrollment
once customer confirms eligibility and willingness to do so, after
presenting all benefits and services of the appropriate plan.
- Handle inbound calls that do not wish to enroll by phone with
the goal of setting an in-home meeting with a local employed agent
at a specified date and time.
- Manage a book of leads, which includes conducting multiple
outbound calls to unsold leads in order to convert them to
- Enter and track all leads in the Cigna Medicare contact
management system and follow up on those leads in a timely manner,
providing accurate dispositions of leads with follow-up
- Participate in assigned sales team events and special projects,
including out-bound calls to supplied leads;
- Provide feedback and guidance on market changes, marketing
campaigns, plan operations, and delivery system issues.
- Must be able to attend the entire duration of the training
- Other duties as assigned.
What you should have:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required, Bachelor's degree
- Must be available to work evenings, weekends and holidays and
commit to and adhere to a phone schedule and shift. Standard shifts
are anywhere between 8:00am and 8:00pm and are subject to change
based on staffing needs.
- Excellent customer focused phone skills to create rapport,
express complex medical services and adhere to strict call
scripting, policy and procedures.
- Excellent oral and presentation communication skills.
Outstanding listening skills and the ability to probe, then link
features of the plan to customer needs.
- Must possess solid time management skills and the ability to
prioritize assignments in order to maximize sales
- Ability to exercise independent judgment within established
- Must possess strong attention to detail and excellent computer
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite with excellent Word skills
required; proprietary contact management system (Salesforce)
- 2+ years successful direct to consumer sales experience
- Experience interacting with the senior population
- Experience in developing self-generated business preferred
- Life and Health Insurance license must be obtained within the
first 60 days of employment.
- Bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Recent college graduates are highly encouraged to apply!
Cigna Corporation exists to improve lives. We are a global
health service company dedicated to improving the health,
well-being and peace of mind of those we serve. Together, with
colleagues around the world, we aspire to transform health
services, making them more affordable and accessible to millions.
Through our unmatched expertise, bold action, fresh ideas and an
unwavering commitment to patient-centered care, we are a force of
health services innovation. When you work with us, or one of our
subsidiaries, you'll enjoy meaningful career experiences that
enrich people's lives. What difference will you make?
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race,
color, age, disability, sex, childbirth (including pregnancy) or
related medical conditions including but not limited to lactation,
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or
military status, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital or
familial status, genetic information, status with regard to public
assistance, citizenship status or any other characteristic
protected by applicable equal employment opportunity laws.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the online
application process, please email: SeeYourself@cigna.com for
support. Do not email SeeYourself@cigna.com for an update on your
application or to provide your resume as you will not receive a
Keywords: Cigna, Birmingham , Telesales Inside Sales Rep, Other , Birmingham, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!