Posted on: June 12, 2021
MyEyeDr. is a high-growth, premier healthcare company: a total
vision care concept with a unique retail experience. We are seeking
an Optometric Technician responsible for prescreening the patients
and performing any special tests in advance of the Doctor's
- 1-3 years of related experience within a similar office
- High School degree/GED required. AA or BA/BS in related field
- Proficiency in utilization of automated equipment and systems
standard to the optometry industry
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and ensure that patient
commitments/deadlines are met.
Bring your career into focus. While making a difference in our
patients lives, we'll make a difference in yours.
Ready to enjoy a professional career in a fun, inclusive
environment? Learn more and apply now:
At MyEyeDr. it's not just business, it's personal!
An equal opportunity employer
- AL-Inverness, 4647 US-280 Suite C, Birmingham, Alabama, United
States of America
Keywords: MyEyeDr, Birmingham , Ophthalmic Tech, Other , Birmingham, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!