Director of Admissions
Company: Noland Health Services
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Summary of Duties
Responsible for business development for skilled nursing
business line using independent judgment and discretion. Direct
admission process between physicians, other referral sources, and
the facility staff to efficiently evaluate and admit residents.
Develop marketing strategies for referral source development.
Secure and process all admission agreements.
Essential Job Functions
- Develop marketing plan for skilled nursing business line.
- Plan and coordinate special events and outreach marketing
activities for purposes of business development.
- Screen/assess all appropriate referrals for admission and
discusses potential for admission with the staff.
- Direct and process admissions and serve as the liaison to
- Develop a system for coordinating and monitoring
- Complete and submit marketing reports as requested.
- Coordinate admissions and discharge with necessary staff to
ensure a smooth flow of information and activity.
- Serve as initial point-of-contact for all
- Secure and process admission agreements.
- Handle referrals, tours, and telephone inquires.
- Provide input to marketing material development and ensure an
adequate supply is maintained.
- Work with Business Office to ensure accurate compilation of
daily occupancy reports, posting of data on occupancy board and
maintenance of an actuate census count by payor source.
- Maintain an inquiry tracking system to ensure follow-up and
disposition for all inquiries.
- Maintain an accurate record of available beds.
- Conduct rounds and provide information to appropriate staff to
ensure room readiness and maintain facility aesthetics.
- Assume additional responsibilities and special projects as
assigned or needed.
Education and Experience
Bachelors in Business Administration, Marketing, Public
Relations, or closely related field preferred. Equivalent in
professional accreditation and/or career experience may be
considered. Minimum of two (2) years experience in case management,
discharge planning, and marketing required. Long term care/skilled
nursing admissions experience preferred.
Physical Requirements for Essential Job Functions
- Must be able to walk, sit, and stand intermittently throughout
- Must be able to reach, bend, and/or stoop intermittently
throughout the work day.
- Must be able to work with hands and fingers throughout the
- Must possess sight/hearing senses or use prosthetics that will
enable these senses to function adequately so that the requirements
of this position can be fully met.
Keywords: Noland Health Services, Birmingham , Director of Admissions, Other , Birmingham, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!