Sirius Technical Services is currently seeking
candidates for a Senior Analyst III position in Alabaster, AL. This
is a long-term contract role.
Job Summary: The Senior Analyst III provides
direction, instructions and guidance to a group of individuals for
the purpose of achieving a certain goal. The Senior Analyst III is
the contact point for all team members and will act proactively to
ensure smooth team operations and effective collaboration in
addition to the job duties of the regular position.
Qualifications: To perform this job
successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential
duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Experience, Skills and Abilities:
- 5 years of experience as a QC Analyst preferred.
- Exhibit strong leadership and interpersonal skills with ability
to motivate others.
- Possess the education and experience required for the
analytical chemist position.
- Possess organizational and time management skills.
- Must have experience in working with lipids/small molecule
- Must have excellent written communications skills, technical
reports, SOPs, etc.
- Capable of training and developing others in Analytical
• Excellent communications skills with ability to
interact with employees at all levels.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including Word
- Must have technical problem solving proficiency and have the
ability to troubleshoot problems on projects.
- Must exhibit a thorough knowledge of cGMPs and have a
fundamental understanding of analytical techniques.
- Quality Focus.
- Detail Oriented.
- Team Based Approach.
Essential Duties and
Responsibilities include the following. Other
duties may be assigned.
- Lead and help coordinate the work of the team to meet daily
production objectives and achieve results while following policies,
standard operating procedures and processes.
- Manage the flow of day-to-day operations. Based on priorities
assigned by Group Manager.
- Provide guidance to a group of employees in order to complete a
- Develop timelines for projects.
- Monitor team performance.
- Identify training needs and provide coaching.
- Recognize high performance and highlight accomplishments of
- Recognize, resolve and escalate problems to support achievement
- Listen to team members’ feedback and work with the team to
resolve conflict and issues quickly and effectively.
- Send and receive key information, results and conditions
verbally and in writing.
- Provide training to other team members and monitor team
members’ participation to ensure the training they are being
provided is being put used; evaluate if any additional training is
- Create reports to update the Company on the team’s progress and
distributes reports to the appropriate personnel.
- Review documentation and reports generated by the team.
- Participate in the setting and management of team goals and
expectations to ensure projects are successfully and efficiently
- Manage project timelines and allocate resources
- Maintain good communications and keep the Quality Assurance,
Regulatory and GMP manufacturing teams fully informed.
- Successfully perform the same work as other team
- Ensure that work remains in compliance with regulatory
guidelines, safety requirements, QC and QA standards and the
Company’s Standard Operating Procedures.
- Provide technical review of date generated by the Team.
- Provide input to performance evaluation of team members.
- Work collaboratively with others and promote a team
Physical Demands: While performing the
duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk,
give oral instructions; listen and hear instructions, customer
and/or employee responses, etc. The position is active and requires
standing, walking, bending, kneeling and stooping all day. The
employee must occasionally lift and/or move items up to 100
Work Environment: This job operates in a
laboratory setting. This role routinely comes into contact
with organic solvents and biological samples. This job may on
occasional work around caustic chemicals.
Sirius Technical Services Inc. is an equal opportunity
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to characteristics such as race, color,
national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability,
veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender
identity, or any other status protected by law.