Executive Assistant - Birmingham
Company: Claire Myers Consulting
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Executive Assistant is primarily responsible for the support
of the Wealth Management Advisor. They will also be responsible for
helping to maintain client relationships by providing a high level
of customer service, as well as managing marketing initiatives to
enhance the overall client experience.
These duties include but are not limited
- Anticipate personal needs of the Advisor to allow for a
seamless flow during the day
- Manage flow of communication between advisor and team members
through use of technology
- Ensure advisor is prepared for meetings and focused work blocks
by providing accountability
- Maintain an efficient, organized calendar that allows the
Advisor to focus his energy on building client relationships. This
will include office and some personal engagements
- Read, monitor and delegate the Advisor's email to team when
- Act as liaison between shared services team and advisor
- Run point on the client experience and build relationships with
new and existing clients:
- Identify areas of opportunity for re-engagement by the
- Set reviews with existing clients
- Set meetings with potential new clients
- Proactive communication with clients throughout all stages of
the planning process
- Organize and maintain client and business files
- Develop and sustain a level of professionalism among staff and
- Cross-train in other support roles
- Experience in administrative support or customer service
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills and ability
to multitask, set priorities and meet deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- IT literacy including intermediate skills in Word for Windows
and Microsoft PowerPoint and basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
Apple product proficiency is ideal.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to work with a high
degree of accuracy.
- Experience in problem-solving
- Professional office skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to take independent action to make sound decisions
- Ability to be flexible and open-minded
$35,000-45,000 per year
Keywords: Claire Myers Consulting, Birmingham , Executive Assistant - Birmingham, Other , Birmingham, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!