Have experience in other areas Express Employment
Professionals, Birmingham North can help you find the type of
job that is a perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and youll
never pay a fee for our services and support. Marty
Desforges can serve as your contact for this position, as
well as, many others in our area. Take the first step toward your
success. Apply withExpress Employment
Professionals, Birmingham North TODAY!
Job Type: Bilingual Receptionist
Need more information about this job?
ContactMarty Desforges, our Administrative and
Professional Recruiter at(205) 547-2849 (ph),or by
add Administrative Job Opening to the subject line
of your email.
Here is how YOU can APPLY
HERE & submit online application to theBirmingham, AL Express
- Contact one of our recruiters to schedule an
- Our office is located at1108 E Park Drive Birmingham, AL
- Click HEREto find out more about our
application & interview process.
- Strong Computer skills
- Must be fluent in Spanish
- Comfortable answering a high volume of incoming
- Legal or administrative experience is
- Strong customer service skills
- Very professional and presentable
- Proficient in Microsoft word and excel
- Work Day shift 8 a.m.-5p.m.
- High school Diploma or GED
Benefits of working with Express to find YOUR next
- Holiday pay
- Medical benefits 401K
- ZERO fees
- Express Pros Birmingham AL associates are paid weekly!
Pros Birminghamhas job openings in the other following
Office Administration, Sales, Business Management ,
Purchasing, Estimating, Medical Administration, Drafting and
Design, Industrial operations and management, Customer Service, IT
support, Accounting, Engineering and more!!
Email Marty Desforges for more information at
Express Employment Professionals Birmingham, AL