Customer Service Specialist
Company: American Family Care, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Answer all incoming calls and respond to current and prospective
patients promptly and appropriately with regard to any billing
questions, general inquiries, internal service request and
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Answer patient inquiries by identifying desired information;
researching, locating, and providing information.
- Utilize available resources to identify appropriate solution to
patients question, concern or problem
- Manage and resolve patient concerns or problems by identifying
issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative
solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved
- Maintain call center database by documenting all important
- Triage all calls and distribute to the appropriate
- Recognize, document and alert the supervisor of trends in
- Analyze appropriate processes and identify as well as recommend
improvements when necessary
Other Duties and Responsibilities
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Assist in handling overflow customer service calls by providing
courteous and accurate resolution of customer questions and
Previous call center customer service experience preferred.
Accuracy and detail oriented. Proficient with computer
applications, good data entry skills, and phone skills. Excellent
communication, listening and problem solving skills. Attention to
detail, work well with a team and able to juggle multiple projects
simultaneously. Project a professional company image through phone
- High School diploma
- 1-3 years related experience in call center customer service
Keywords: American Family Care, Inc., Birmingham , Customer Service Specialist, Other , Birmingham, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!