Hotel Night Auditor - Jasper - 35501
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Req ID: 220018
OBJECTIVE OF THE POSITION: Night Auditors
are key in ensuring a profitable and well-operated business. The
Night Auditor will conduct all nightly audit-related duties while
maintaining and promoting excellence in hospitality and customer
service at all times; welcoming and serving guests in a courteous,
efficient and friendly manner, both face-to-face and on the
JOB SUMMARY: Audit responsibilities
include nightly balancing duties, daily paperwork, and shift
reports. While completing these duties, the Night Auditor will
attend to guest needs such as guest check-in/check-outs,
reservations, and attending to guest questions and needs.
- Greet customers as you see them, speak politely, and assist
- Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of hotel information
including, but not limited to, room categories, room rates,
packages, promotions, the local area and other general product
knowledge and answer guest questions and inquiries.
- Input and retrieve information from the computer including but
not limited to: confirmation of guest information, room rate,
selection of rooms, coding electronic keys, and invoicing and
billing of room rates and additional charges, processing debit and
credit cards, accepting and recording various forms of payment,
converting foreign currency, and processing gift certificates and
- Assist guests with check-out including, but not limited to,
ensuring rooms are serviced are correctly accounted and ready for
the next guest to check-in.
- Operate a cash register and maintain an accurate and organized
- Respond to guest inquiries and requests and resolve issues in a
timely, friendly and efficient manner.
- Field guest complaints, conduct research and resolve and
negotiate solutions for guest satisfaction, as needed.
- Receive, input, retrieve and relay messages to guests, as
- Perform nightly balancing of in-room video and long-distance
- Perform nightly backup of the server.
- Perform express checkout folios.
- Perform room key inventory.
- Communicate all pertinent shift information to the Front Desk
Supervisor, the General Manager, and desk staff.
- Maintain a safe facility and use safety first practices to
- Other duties as assigned by your manager.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Prior customer service, cash handling, and office accounting or
auditing experience preferred
BACKGROUND CHECKS: All offers of
employment may be conditioned on receipt of a background check
report and/or drug screen that is acceptable to Loves.
SKILLS AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Hard Skills: Ability to learn and operate a casher register;
Ability to learn and perform basic office/clerical tasks
- Soft Skills: Good verbal and written communication skills, time
management skills, organization skills, can-do attitude, sense of
urgency, and strong work ethic.
- Typical Physical Demands:
- Regularly required to talk and hear.
- Requires standing and walking, with some bending, kneeling,
stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing.
- Occasional light lifting not over 50lbs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth
perception and ability to adjust focus.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: While performing the
duties of this job, the employee will primarily be working within
an office environment working directly with the public face-to-face
and over the phone. Occasionally, the employee may be exposed to
high-concentrated cleaning solutions, dust, dirt, or grime. The
noise level in the work environment will be at a low level.
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: No travel is expected
for this position.
DIVERSITY STATEMENT: From the founding of
Loves, our leaders have been passionate about providing excellent
customer experiences and helping our Team Members grow. We do both
within a culture of respect and inclusion. In order to sustain this
culture, we will welcome individuals who are diverse in
experiences, age, race, gender, sexual orientation, religion and
physical or mental ability. Also, we are committed to sustaining a
professional working environment where ALL people feel respected.
By doing these things we will cultivate a diversity of thought and
a spirit of innovation.
Job Function(s): Hospitality
Loves Travel Stops & Country Stores is the industry-leading
travel stop network in the United States. For more than 55 years,
weve provided customers with highway hospitality and Clean Places,
Friendly Faces. Were passionate about serving drivers with clean,
modern facilities stocked with fuel, food and supplies. We offer
meals from popular restaurant chains, trucking supplies, showers
and everything needed to get back on the road quickly. The Loves
Family of Companies includes:
- Gemini Motor Transport, one of the industrys safest trucking
- Speedco, the light mechanical and trucking service
- Musket, a rapidly growing, Houston-based commodities supplier
- Trillium, a Houston-based alternative fuels expert
Keywords: loves, Birmingham , Hotel Night Auditor - Jasper - 35501, Other , Jasper, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!