Store Room Clerk
Company: United States Pipe and Foundry Company, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Positions are 2nd (2pm-10pm) & 3rd Shift (10p-6a) providing
clerical support for the Store Room of a large manufacturing
facility. Must be willing to work OT as needed as well as some
weekend / holidays when the operations requires Store Room
Duties and Responsibilities
- Code and enter requisitions, receipts, and other data into
- Weigh material trucks and calculate net weights of
- Perform cycle counts of material in the Store Room to insure
accuracy of the inventory
- Basic filing required for incoming material on a timely
- Assist as needed with storeroom duties assigned by
- Ability to successfully lift 50 to 75 pounds.
- Must be able to climb stairs and ladders as needed.
Working environment is in an office but there will be times
exposed to extreme hot and cold, noise, vibrations, oils, and
atmospheric conditions, such as dust, fumes, and metallic
High school diploma or GED, along with proficiency in Microsoft
Office, is required.
Prior experience working in an Store Room, Warehouse or
inventory crib preferred.
Attention to detail with product counts, units of measure, stock
locations and cycle count data is expected.
General housekeeping duties are part of the Safety measures for
Knowledge of SAP is preferred.
Keywords: United States Pipe and Foundry Company, Inc., Birmingham , Store Room Clerk, Other , Bessemer, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!