Civil EIT Land Development
Company: Kimley-Horn and Associates, Inc.
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Kimley-Horn is seeking a Civil EIT to join our Land Development
team in Birmingham, AL and perform site civil engineering
Ideal candidates will have experience with site civil design and
permitting and applicable software applications including hydrology
modeling program, storm drainage programs, AutoCAD, and Civil 3D.
Projects will include a variety of land development site
- BS or MS degree in Civil Engineering
- EIT Certification
- 2 years of relevant land development engineering
- Proficiency in AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Strong sense of urgency and self-initiative to meet client
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deliverables
Applicants must be legally authorized to work for Kimley-Horn in
the U.S. without employer sponsorship. We do not typically sponsor
H1-B or any other work visa petitions.
Keywords: Kimley-Horn and Associates, Inc., Birmingham , Civil EIT Land Development, Other , Birmingham, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!