AP Specialist - Remote
Company: Vaco Staffing
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Vaco is currently recruiting for a remote AP Specialist to
support a Birmingham based client's accounting department. This
position is a full cycle, high volume A/P role.
- Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and make
approval prior to payment
- Sort and match invoices and check requests
- Set invoices up for payment
- Process check requests
- Sort and distribute incoming mail
- Prioritize invoices according to cash discount potential and/or
- Match invoices to checks, obtain all signatures for checks, and
distribute checks accordingly
- Prepare and process accounts payable checks, wire transfers and
- Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries
- Reconcile vendor statements
- Assist in month end closing
- Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date
- Resolve invoice discrepancies
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in
accordance with company policy and accepted accounting
- Assist with other projects as needed
- Vendor file maintenance
- Produce monthly reports
- High school diploma required, college courses and/or degree in
- 5+ years experience in accounts payable
- Systems savvy, easily able to pick up annd work in multiple
- Experience with Excel spreadsheets and reconciliation
experience a plus
ONLY CANDIDATES WITH REQUIRED EXPERIENCE WILL BE CONSIDERED.
DUE TO THE HIGH VOLUME OF RESUMES PLEASE NOTE YOU DO NOT NEED TO
APPLY IF YOU HAVE RECENTLY SUBMITTED TO ANOTHER VACO POSTING. YOUR
QUALIFICATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR ALL OPEN
Your resume will never be submitted to a client company without
your prior knowledge and consent to do so.
We are shaping the future here at Vaco! If you
would like to join Apply below.
Do you know someone who is the right fit? Call today and learn more
about the Vaco referral program.
Connect with Vaco online!
Keywords: Vaco Staffing, Birmingham , AP Specialist - Remote, Other , Birmingham, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!