Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - ALF - Full Time
Company: Noland Health Services
Location: Pell City
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Summary of Duties
Licensed Practical Nurse - LPN will be responsible for providing
direct care to residents as needed in accordance with care plan,
policies and procedures, and nursing standards of care.
Essential Job Functions
- Admit, transfer, and discharge residents as required and inform
- Check residents on a regular basis to observe and evaluate
physical and emotional status.
- Direct Nursing/Resident Care Assistants in the performance of
their responsibility and report any concerns to the Resident Care
- Document according to policies and procedures and
- Chart nurse's notes in an informative, descriptive, and legible
manner that reflects the care provided to the resident and the
resident's responses to care and intervention.
- Report all discrepancies, problems, and issues regarding
resident care to the Resident Care Coordinator.
- Transcribe and/or check physician orders to ensure orders have
- Administer and document medication administration per
- Complete assessments on all assigned residents on each
- Report residents' condition and shift occurrences to oncoming
- Communicate with physicians, residents, families and nursing
staff all pertinent information, clinical data regarding residents'
condition, and possible change in condition.
- Provide direct care to residents as needed in accordance with
the care plan, policies and procedures, and nursing standards of
- Perform other duties including special projects, as
Education and Experience
Currently licensed as a Licensed Practical Nurse - LPN by the
State of Alabama. One (1) year experience in a health care facility
preferred. Must possess CPR certification within thirty (30) days
Physical Requirements for Essential Job Functions
- Must be able to move about intermittently throughout the
- Must be able to reach, bend, and/or stoop intermittently
throughout the work day.
- Must be able to see and hear or use prosthetics that will
enable these senses to function adequately to ensure that the
requirements of this position can be fully met.
- Must be able to push, pull, or move a minimum of 100 pounds
utilizing proper body mechanics and assistance.
- Must be able to walk/stand 75% of the day.
- Must be able to cope with the mental and emotional stress of
Nurse Nursing Licensed Practical Nurse LPN
Keywords: Noland Health Services, Birmingham , Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - ALF - Full Time, Other , Pell City, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!