Customer Service Representative
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Plant Name: Anniston
Position Summary: Customer Service Representative (CSR)
functions as the liaison between MPS Corporation and its customers.
Handles all customer orders from order entry through shipment of
orders. The CSR acts as the first point of contact for the customer
at their respective plant and helps customers with all questions
and concerns that arise.
- Establish relationship with customers by communicating and
- Responsible for order entry and/or maintenance for assigned
- Review plant delivery schedules versus requested dates and
resolves any conflicts. Tracks and communicates any changes and
potential service issues to the customer.
- Communicate order confirmations, changes and cancellations to
both customers and internal BWAY team members.
- Inform sales and operations of any unresolved service issues;
Recommends corrective action to customer issues as necessary.
- Reviews orders after shipment for billing accuracy and any
quantity item errors.
- Manages the issuing of credits, return authorizations and
- Reviews inventory usage on stocked items, identifies and
communicates items that have not tracked to plan.
- Ensures that any customer complaints have been resolved in a
satisfactory manner obtaining guidance/approval from supervisor
- Communicates with Planners, Sales Representatives, Pricing team
and Plant Management as needed.
- Prepares necessary reports for Plant Management and customers
such as inventory and open order reports and tracks shipments
associated with invoices
- Processes plant claims which include any deductions for
shortages, quality issues and any miscellaneous items.
- Files any customer paperwork such as shipping documentation or
customer orders in a timely fashion.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Associates or Bachelors Degree preferred but not required
- 1-3 years customer service experience required
- Microsoft Office Suite basic to above average computer skills
- CRM experience preferred
- Ability to perform basic quantitative skills required,
- Ability to work with all areas of the business including plant
and sales personnel.
- Professional verbal and written communication
- Strong customer service advocacy and problem solving
Keywords: MAUSER, Birmingham , Customer Service Representative, Other , Anniston, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!