Company: Arcosa, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
What You'll do:
- Manage all aspects of quality including fit and function and
- Continue to Develop, execute, and successfully maintain a
quality system and any applicable quality certifications for a
- Work with staff across all functions to ensure compliance to
procedures; audit established procedures both internally and
- Train appropriate personnel on quality requirements,
procedures, testing and usage of measuring tools
- Identify potential areas of risk and make recommendations for
solutions; develop reports on quality trends and report out to
- Identify process improvement initiatives and execute projects
to improve safety, quality, delivery and cost. (SQDC)
- Work with the plant team on root cause and corrective action
- Work with quality staff of schedules to insure complete
coverage of inspectors for each shift.
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's degree, (preferred Bachelor's Degree in Industrial
- 5+ years of experience with AISC or ISO quality systems.
- 5+ years of supervising a quality control team
- Attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects in
a timely manner
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within
constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm and a sense of
- Well versed in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, and
Keywords: Arcosa, Inc., Birmingham , Quality Manager, Other , Steele, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!