Diverse Staffing is now acceptingMail
Sorter applicants for immediate hire for a temp-to-hire
position. In this job, you will work for our client at a facility
inMoody, AL. This position pays
up to $10.00/hour and is a
1stshift position. You will
report to work between 6:00 PM and 4:30 AM. The Mail Sorter
Position requires candidates to work 14 days on then off 14 days.
Overtime is required.
Our client for this position is a nationally recognized mail
distribution center. You will be part of a company that provides
critical quality control services and receive excellent training
and experience within a climate-controlled work environment. This
position is a great opportunity that could lead to full-time
employment and potential advancement within a well-established
A Mail Sorterfor our team on this assignment
will be asked to hand pull, pick and pack orders as well as work on
the assembly line.
The following is an example of some of the tasks you may be
asked to perform daily working at this position:
- To read orders, pack in various size boxes according to weight.
Prepare orders to ship.
- Sort Mail into Proper Machine perform light part assembly to
- Stand, bend and lift during a work shift.
At Diverse Staffing, our focus is on helping
people achieve their career goals through the right career
opportunities. We truly value our staff.
Diverseemployees enjoy safe work environments,
fair supervision, reliable pay, and even benefits like medical
coverage if you need it!
Its time to join a winning team. Apply
For immediate consideration, apply online and contact us for
an interview at:
Birmingham Recruiting Center
Address: 533-B University BlvdBirmingham, AL 35205
Phone: (205) 868-3846
Job Order: #169000
- Good organization skills
- Good leadership skills
- Ability to learn to use hand-held power tools and measurement
gauges such as micrometers
- Ability to stand on your feet during the entire shift
- Good attendance record
- Reliable transportation to arrive at work on time
- Basic reading, writing, and math skills.
- Lift up to 10lbs
- Walk, stand, and/or sit for an entire shift
- Grasp grip, reach, pull, push, bend, squat, kneel or
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment
Diverse Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or
other protected status. Diverse Staffing is committed to providing
jobs for veterans transitioning to civilian life.