Salary: $15- $25/hr.
For immediate consideration, call the office at 205-547-2849 or
Express Employment Professionals is a leading staffing provider
in the U.S., Canada, and South Africa. Whether you're looking for a
full-time position, part-time work, or a more flexible schedule,
Express can place you in a wide range of jobsand industries.Wealso
offer various benefits packages to eligible associates.
Express Employment Professionals Trussville, AL can help you
find the type of job that is a perfect fit for your needs and
abilities, and youll never pay a fee for our services and
support.Jon Mooney, and Leslie Williams can serve
as your contact for this position, as well as, many others in our
area. Take the first step toward your success. Apply with Express
Birmingham North Today!
Seeking candidates for aCNCOperator
- MUST HAVE A VALID DRIVERS LICENSE AND RELIABLE
- The position may operate a variety of hand and power tools
Program, set-up, and operate CNC milling and/or turning centers.
Indicate fixturing, including zero & reference points; set tool
registers, offsets, and compensation. Must be self-directed and
have ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Manufacture close-tolerance components from drawings and shop
- Make tool selections based on job set up documents, monitor and
adjust tool offsets to maintain part accuracy, verify first-piece
inspection and perform in-process quality checks.
- Use logic, reasoning and troubleshooting skills to identify
problems related to CNC programming.
Skills and Attributes:
- Interpret/write routine set-up and check list documents.
- Train operators in running production jobs, monitoring their
rates and parts quality.
- Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable in
Experience and Education:
High School or GED diploma required.
MUST have 3 to 5 years CNC Machining experience in a production
Shift and Pay Rates:
Monday-Thursday from 3:30 p.m. to 2 a.m.
Off on Friday, Saturday and Sunday
Pay is based on experience
Here is how YOU can APPLY
CLICK HERE & submit online application to the
Birmingham North office!
- Contact one of our recruiters to schedule an interview
- Our office is located at1423
Gadsden Hwy, Suite 115 Birmingham, AL 35235
Click HERE to find out more about our application & interview
Need more information about this job?
ContactJonat (205) 547-2849
(ph), or by email@example.com
Please add CNC Operator to the subject line of