Order Picker / Quality Control
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Our Online Application is Mobile / Cell Phone
$14.25 / hour - Peak Season pay increase effective May 3
through September 5, 2021.
2nd Shift Order Pickers, Monday thru Thursday, we are hiring for
the areas largest manufacturer of brand-name hunting and fishing
supplies, located in Calera, AL! The B Shift starting pay for this
position is typically $11.75 per hour but during Peak Season it's
$14.25 per hour. If you are looking for a new career in
warehousing, manufacturing, and inventory management, we want to
hear from you!
Selected employees will be working in a fast-paced warehouse
environment and will be responsible for various picking, stocking,
and inventory maintenance tasks. Qualified candidates will have
prior order picking experience, a strong work ethic, as well as an
exacting attention to detail. This is a wonderful opportunity to
join a leading company in a booming industry!
- Peak Season Pay (from May thru Aug 2021): $14.25/hr, and $21.38
- Regular Pay Rate: $14.25 / hour and $21.38 for Overtime
- B Shift: 3:30 PM - 2 AM
- Monday - Thursday with Fridays as needed, especially during
- Full-time with medical, vision and dental benefits
- Temp to Hire opportunity
- Responsible for verifying and accurately picking all products
per customer deliveries
- Utilizing RF Scanners
- Picking and stocking product in the pick modules, pallet, and
high rack locations.
- Tracking and recording units of materials handled, reporting
any and all picking related quantity discrepancies
- Performing and assisting with quality inspections and
- Adhering to safety policies and procedures, including
maintaining a clean working environment
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Must be able to comfortably and consistently lift 50
- Ability to do basic math and analyze specification sheets and
- Stable, verifiable work history
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- History of great attendance and reliability
Apply today and put Staffmark on your side!
So why pick Staffmark to be on your side? We offer:
- Competitive pay, with incentives
- Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision,
401(k), and more!)
- Career advancement opportunities
- Great and safe warehouse work environment
- Continuous support from your Staffmark team to help you find
the job that fits YOU!
Apply online today and then call or text us at (205)
Staffmark is committed to providing equal employment opportunity
for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including
religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation,
gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status,
national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical
condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability,
political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent,
military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We
will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application,
interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable
accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-Verify employer. This
policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship,
including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations,
working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and
conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this
policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect
to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary
employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in
accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Keywords: Staffmark, Birmingham , Order Picker / Quality Control, Other , Calera, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!