Company: W.W. Williams Company
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Supervisor (Birmingham, AL):
W.W.Williams is seeking to hire a
Service Supervisor to manage, monitor and
direct the service processes to ensure shop efficiencies that
promote quality customer satisfaction.
The Service Supervisor organizes work
flow to meet and exceed customer expectations, and arranges work to
accomplish departmental objectives by completing repair orders
timely and accurately.
Plans, staffs and evaluates departmental priorities to ensure
that technicians work together cohesively and are accountable for
Maintains schedule to aid in timely completion of work
installations and service work. Promotes a safe work environment
and complies with regulatory requirements and reporting
Supervisor Job Functions include:
- Delivers exceptional service by focusing on quality and
customer service standards; analyzing and resolving customer
service issues; identifying trends; recommending systems and
- Assigns parts and labor costs correctly for customer invoicing
and warranty processes.
- Maintains staff by training employees, maintaining a safe,
secure, and engaged work environment, developing personal growth
- Develops staff by communicating job expectations, planning,
monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and
instructing employees; developing, coordinating, and administering
policies, procedures, and productivity standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending
educational workshops, reviewing professional publications,
establishing personal networks, benchmarking state-of-the-art
practices; participating in professional societies.
Requirements of the Service Supervisor include:
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, technicians,
and managers either written or verbally.
- Fosters teamwork, handles pressure, provides specific feedback,
listens to constructive input and manages conflict.
- Proven organizational and time management skills, detail
orientated knowledge of equipment and Professional demeanor.
- Utilizes critical thinking skills, problem solving abilities,
and exercises good judgment when completing tasks in and efficient,
accurate, and productive manner.
- Coordinates resources to meet deadlines in a fast paced
- Demonstrates active listening skills, oral/ written
comprehension, clear communication and commitment to perform
- Intermediate computer and data entry skills.
Keywords: W.W. Williams Company, Birmingham , Service Supervisor, Other , Birmingham, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!